• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

kawasaki

1. M

*SOLD* 2012 Big Bore KX470 14 TS LT

Ready to ride is a 2012 KX450 with a cylinderworks 470 Big Bore kit and stage 2 hot cams. Bike mods include engine jacket, thermobob, temp gauge, pod filter and a Dobek AFR fuel controller. I just put on some new plastics and a new seat cover. TS kit is a 2014 LT that has ice scratchers, fuel...
  2. G

2012 Kawasaki KX 450 F - end of season price

Great bike, lots of TLC. Be great to set up for a snowbike. 2012 Kawasaki KX450F - Garage stored. Excellent condition. This bike is ready to take to the track. I am selling due to injury and can't ride anymore this year, someone should be able to enjoy it. Oil changed per kawi race...
  3. Ryan-41

2008 Suzuki SV650S (Low Miles)

I am selling my 2008 Suzuki SV650s, it is all stock besides the exhaust, runs great and never been laid down. It is very low miles, only 6,200 miles and the oil has been changed ever season and maintained properly also always stored inside. Thanks for looking. (307)689-6510 or PM me. $3,000
  4. K

2015 KMS Turbo System Line up

KMS has released the 2015 line up including turbo systems and parts. This now includes over 7 manufacturers. Most models have options for either for front or rear mount kits. More power, lighter weight. More options including ball bearing turbos, knock sensor, pump gas pistons and much more...
  5. N

2012 kx450f with snow checked st kit *****SOLD*****

2012 kx450f. Low hours Have all the stock parts Tires still have nubs on them Only ridden a few times in the snow The timbersled kit is a 2012 st snow checked Basically same as 2013 except track is 1/4" shorter lugs No noticeable difference in the deep snow or hardpack Has the new 10" ski...
  6. B

2008 Kawasaki KLR 650 for sale or trade

For sale is my 2008 Kawasaki KLR 650, the bike is in excellent condition and has only 2400 miles on it. Tires are in great shape, along with the rest of the bike. All maintence has been professionaly preformed from the dealership. Bike is a great duel sport that gets excellent fuel economy...
  7. M

05 Kawasaki KLR 650

Nice red and black KLR with 3600 miles. Lots of extras and upgrades but no engine or exhaust mods. Very comfortable and reliable ride, licensed and ready to go. Asking $2900
  8. snosfun

2002 Kawasaki ZX-9R

For Sale: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-9R 9600 miles LeoVince high rise exhaust frame sliders custom painted wheels polished swingarm new chain and sprockets (quick acceleration package)(stock sprockets will go with the bike) vinyl graphic headlight covers new tires new battery never wrecked-beautiful...
Premium Features