• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boondocker

1. sledhed

FS: Stock Axys 800 RMK ECU / ECM, fits 2016-2017 yellow injector, out of a 2017 800

FS: Stock Axys 800 RMK ECU / ECM, fits 2016-2017 yellow injector, out of a 2017 800. Bought it for a project on a whim but circumstances have changed and no longer need it. $745 is the price new. $300 or best reasonable offer.
  2. Motodrew

WOT Boondocking w/ Motodrew (SkiDoo 850 #boonstocker)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YPfgEtc1Pfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. T

2009 dragon 800 turbo, altitude change

Hey guys. Running 09 dragon 800, boondocker turbo kit, controler, boost controler, and timing modal. Running 105 octane. I just recently moved from colorado to new Hampshire . Boondocker isnt being much help. Trying to get a set of starting numbers and they claim they dont have any for low...
  4. T

850 turbo clutching

I'm running an 18 850/165 3" @ 8500' up to 11000' with silber turbo at 7lbs, I think I can definitely improve my clutching, what are some combos you guys are using with boost with good luck?
  5. M

Boondocker "Sidekick Auto"

Hi everyone! I want to give a review and comprehensive over view of the new Boondocker Sidekick Auto for the Ski Doo 850. I have spent the last few days pounding this sled and turbo package and want to share the experience. First off, I feel I should give a thorough breakdown of the Sidekick...
  6. Plunkitt

Turcotte Horizontal post and CFR Bars are awesome!

hey guys, just got my post forward kit and cheetah factory boondock 2.0 bars with 4" riser. got to ride xmas eve and holy crap what a challenge! first climb and decent made me say out loud in my helmet "omg this is hard". A few tip overs occurred while re learning how to initiate a one ski or a...
  7. F

Crf450r boondocker Tuning help?

Hey, Im new and was told to try joining here to see if I can find some input/help. Anyone with a boondocker turbo kit for a 2014 crf450r or close to that and have a base line or suggestions where to start with the fueling numbers and settings? Also what is a reliable boost level? Not looking for...
  8. M

'17 Axys 174 Build Finally Getting Started

Build starts next week, should get the sled back by 2nd week of December (perfect for UT snow). Round 1 Mods: 2017 Axys 174LE Boondocker ST w/ Water to Air Intercooler Vohk Stage 2 Turbo Clutch, set for 8K-10K ft. Tuning for 91 clear and 100LL mixed with 91 clear 50/50 SLP Intake 2Cool Turbo...
  9. P

Turbo pro project

Turbo pro project, Willing to deal or trade Gauging interest if anybody wants my project. Its a '12 155 pro chassis and a '14 motor, electronics, and silber turbo. For the chassis. It has around 2000 miles. Has better boards. Aftermarket rear bumper. No missing lugs on the track. '13 shorty...
  10. colorado_matt

VIDEO first ride on 2017 SIDEKICK

It sure was nice to get my new AXYS with a SIDEKICK built&tuned by VOHK out on the snow over the weekend! Found better snow than expected and the sled performed flawless! Can't wait to get this one back out there. fvop71E5nXw
  11. D

2011 & 2012 Polaris Pro 163 Boondocker Turbos

2011 & 2012 Polaris Pro 163 Boondocker Turbos SOLD!! The sleds are always stored in a shop or a sled trailer. They have never been left outside. SOLD!! 2011 Polaris Pro RMK 163"w/Boondocker Turbo (adjustable race gas) w/intercooler 2776 miles less than 500 miles on a new top end aftermarket...
  12. G

2012 Turbo Polaris 800 Assault RMK 155" x 2.4" Powder

2012 Polaris 800 Assault RMK 155" mtn track w/ Silber Turbo. $7500 obo. Winter is almost here grab this before the snow drops. Hit me up to make this sweet ride your ride. This sled has lots of extras and upgrades. A one of a kind beast. approx 1699 miles. Always garaged. -Silber Turbo Kit...
  13. S

Anyone turbo a rk tec big bore?

As the title says anyone turbo a rk Tek 925 pro climb? I have the big bore and wanting more power. If so what turbo and controller also was it a pain to dial in or input the numbers and ride? Have a boondocker box installed now
  14. A

Sidekick vs Sibler at low elevation

i am torn between a silber or a BD?! is anyone out there running these kits in the UP? i do a lot of riding in the UP but also go out west a few times a year. by the way this is for a 2016 Axys SKS
  15. F

NEWEST Silber RMK Turbo $2500, reflashed ECU

For sale. The NEWEST Silber turbo kit. This kit is a internal waist gate kit for a 2011-2015 Polaris rmk 800. The kit literally has one ride on it. I jumped a little big and smoked my tunnel and rails. Turbo worked awesome! One of the best thing I've ever bought. It's so nice to have that...
  16. G

2011 Polaris Pro turbo

For Sale 2011 Polaris Pro Rmk 800 Sled cost over $30,000 to build! Boondocker intercooler turbo with throttle based EBC Skinz bumpers front and rear Ice age rails, extroverts and 2.5" Camoplast Extreme track Updated floorboards FirenIce vents Koso egt gauge Arctic Fx wrap Black powder...
  17. S

2007 yamaha apex boondocker turbo

This sled is a 2007 Yamaha apex Mtx special edition with fox shocks has 1504 miles. I run the sled at 10 psi boost on pump gas witch is about 250hp. with the Electronic boost control the sled automatic raises or lowers boost as you gain or loose elevation. At the touch of a button you can run up...
  18. T

2013 Polaris Pro Rmk 800 Boondocker Turbo 3" Track

For sale 2013 Polaris 800 Pro 163" Boondocker Turbo gtx2860 with Tial External Wastegate, and Intercooler Camoplast Challenger Extreme 163x3" Track Raptor Shocks Slp Powder Pro Skis C3 belt tensioner Skinz low seat, airframe running boards, ad rear bumper. RSI handlebars 800 mies on top end...
  19. J

2013 Pro Turbo - BD GTX2863, Tial Exh, X3, EZ-Ride, 675 miles

Thought someone might be after one like this - awesome deal, sled is like new, dialed and ready to rip. - Full Boondocker Turbo kit - GTX2863 turbo, Tial SS exhaust system, water to air I/C, clutching, KOSO dual EGT. Adjustable for pump to race fuel. - 3 inch Camoplast X3 track - EZ ryde...
  20. T

2013 Polaris Pro Rmk 800 163 3" Boondocker Turbo

Selling my awesome backcountry sled. 2013 Polaris Pro Rmk 800 Camoplast Challenger X3 163" Boondocker Gtx2860 Turbo, Tial External Wastegate, Intercooler Raptor Shocks Skinz Airframe Running Boards Skinz Extra Low Seat Skinz Bumpers Skinz Headlight Delete SLP Powder Pro Skis C3 Belt Tensioner...
Premium Features