• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

camera

1. P

Brand new hero 3 + black edition

Opened but did not end up using it. Selling for 340.00 shipped Also have flat screen attachment brand new in box 75.00
  2. travydog

Helmet cams and accessories for sale

For sale. 3 contour cameras and accesories. Every one works good. Im asking $275. Plus shipping. you can either message me here or email me tkohnen@venturecomm.net thanks
  3. A

New to the Camera Game

Hey guys and gals. I've been looking for a new camera and have been tossing around the idea of stepping up to a DSLR. Let me be the first to state that I am a totally newbie to DSLR cameras and know just about nothing about the lens, etc.... On that note I currently use a Fujifilm S4500...
  4. G

Original GoPro Motorsports camera and accessories

GoPro Motorsports camera and accessories with everything pictured. This is NOT the Hero 2 or 3! Works great. Used every year riding out west. Looking to upgrade so here's a chance to get everything you need. This one runs on 2 AAA batteries. I use rechargables or lithiums as I only use it...
  5. C

Nikon AW100

I just discovered how to use the GPS features on the Nikon AW100. I upload a picture to google earth's Panoramio and it automatically puts where the picture was taken see example http://www.panoramio.com/photo/67720789 as long as the camera has been turned on long enough to lock on to the...
  6. FirstPlaceParts

Video Camera In The Goggles - Liquid Image

Liquid Image has a video camera built into the goggles, check them out here: Liquid Image Goggles The Liquid Image Impact Series HD is a Goggle with an integrated True POV HD Video camera. The goggle contains a 136 degree (FOV) wide angle lens to capture all the action for all Offroad...
  7. snowmoherb

GO PRO only records for 34 minutes

New to the Go Pro, like it so far, but at 34 minutes it will cut the video, many times it will start another one automatically and keep going, but i've never got it to go longer than 34 minutes. I have a 32 GB Kodak 100x speed flash card in it, reformatted the card, still won't go any longer...
  8. M

Montana Einos/Cabin Creek - lost stuff on trail

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
  9. M

Eno's / Cabin Creek - lost a bunch of stuff

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
  10. M

FS: Helmet Camera VIO POV.1

For sale: Used VIO POV.1 helmet camera with accessories. Expect the usual small scratches and wear from normal use, but everything works flawlessly. The rear port cover has a crack in it, but still works. A new one ordered from VIO is $10. Package includes everything in the picture: camera head...
  11. M

FS: Used VIO POV.1 Helmet Camera

For sale: Used VIO POV.1 helmet camera with accessories. Expect the usual small scratches and wear from normal use, but everything works flawlessly. The rear port cover has a crack in it, but still works. A new one ordered from VIO is $10. Package includes everything in the picture: camera...
  12. M

FS: VIO POV.1 Helmet Camera $400

For sale: Used VIO POV.1 helmet camera with accessories. Expect the usual small scratches and wear from normal use, but everything works flawlessly. The rear port cover has a crack in it, but still works. A new one ordered from VIO is $10. Package includes everything in the picture: camera...
  13. B

Where do you keep you camera?

I love to ride but my second hobby is to take photos and videos. The helmet cam comes with us almost everywhere. My true love is my Nikon 50 with its 80mm- 200mm zoom lens but its way to heavy to carry on my back for an extended period of time. (weight is just under 4lbs) Last year I bungee...
Premium Features