• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1. Sled Solutions

509 R-Mor Protective Vest - Game Changer

One of the most GAME CHANGING products that came out last year in our opinion is the 509 R-Mor protective vests. Comfortable, lightweight, AFFORDABLE and CE Level 1 certified front chest and Back protection. They sold out FAST by December 1st but now are back in stock...
  2. Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions September Special

With the cancellation of most snow shows we wanted to do something to help out. For the entire month of September we will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to the lower 48 states. Place your order as a normal order and at the time of processing, shipping will be removed or...
  3. FirstPlaceParts

Free 509 Goggle Offer - Check it out

Get a free 509 Aviator Goggle with any 509 outer wear jacket or bib purchase or buy a 509 Carbon Helmet and also get a free Aviator Goggle. Free 509 Aviator Goggle Sale Scroll down on the page to see the second sale. Thanks Mark
  4. C

509 Delta R3 helmet wiring

Anyone know for sure what plug to use on a '12 Pro to wire in one of these helmets? Thanks!
  5. GSPLewie

Selling: 509 Kingpin Black Ops Ignite

Hello all, Selling a pair of opened, but unused 509 Kingpin Black Ops Ignite goggles. Most of these can’t be found anymore so you’re in luck if you still want a pair. Please send me a DM if interested. Price: $199.98 + shipping from NE.
  6. K

Lost Go-Pro at Stampede Pass

Was riding Stampede Pass December 26 and my mount off my 509 helmet broke off along with my Go-Pro Hero 4, if found please be kind enough to send me a message, THANK YOU!
  7. T

***Two Pairs of 509 Aviator Snowmobile Goggles***

Two pairs of 509 Aviator goggles. They are both in like new condition, purchased for $125 each. Located in Minneapolis MN, willing to ship on your dime :) First pair has the stock chrome/bronze lens, $75. Second pair has two sets of lenses, the fire/mirror lens are on them (cost me $30...
  8. FirstPlaceParts

30% to 60% Off 509 Helmets & Goggles

Huge 509 sale, 30% to 60% Off almost everything, here is the link: 509 Helmet and Goggle Sale Thanks Mark
  9. FirstPlaceParts

Huge 509 sale, 30% to 60% Off almost everything, here is the link: 509 Helmet and Goggle Sale Thanks Mark
  10. FirstPlaceParts

11. FirstPlaceParts

60% Off 509 Gear

Up to 60% Off 509 Gear sale is going on now. Helmets, Goggles, Casual Wear and more, here is the link: 509 Gear Sale Thanks Mark
  12. FirstPlaceParts

60% Off 509 Casual Wear

Huge selection of 509 Casual Wear is 60% Off and a couple of helmets are 40% OFF, here is the link: 60% Off 509 Casual Wear Thanks Mark
  13. FirstPlaceParts

Black Friday Deals

I've seen a few of the Black Friday Deals we are going to be offering, they are great: $150 off a great helmet, $200 off a nice jacket, buy a jacket get one free and much more. Sign up for our email list so you don't miss any of the Black Friday Deals: First Place Parts Email Signup Thanks Mark
  14. FirstPlaceParts

509 Googles in all styles and colors!

We have all the new 2016 509 Goggles, buy from the nations largest 509 Dealer. Here is a link to all the new 509 Goggles: 509 Snowmobile Goggles Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  15. FirstPlaceParts

509 Products from the Nations Largest Dealer

If you are looking for 509 Goggles or 509 Helmets we have them in stock. Buy your 509 gear from the nations largest 509 Dealer. Free US Shipping on all 509 Gear. 509 Goggles 509 Helmets Thanks Mark
  16. W

Looking for internship with larger snowmobile company

Student at Iowa State University in Ames, Ia. Very passionate about snowmobiling since the age of 7. Studying finance and marketing at the moment and am looking for an internship that will deal with what I wish to make a career around. Able to travel wherever need be in the beginning of May...
  17. FirstPlaceParts

2015 Snowmobile Clothing

All the new 2015 Snowmobile Clothing is in, here are some links to our major brands: Klim MotorFist 509 Slednecks HMK FXR TOBE Castle X Divas Snow Gear All The Brands We Carry Don't forget these links: Email Signup Free Snowmobile Catalog Snowmobile Survey
  18. FirstPlaceParts

2015 Snowmobile Calendars

Here is a link to a couple of 2015 Snowmobile Calendars: Snowmobile Calendars Thanks Mark
  19. FirstPlaceParts

60% Off 100's of Items: Klim, MotorFist, 509....

We are running an EXTRA 30% Off all clearance prices through Sunday, here is the link: 60% Off Snowmobile Clothing Sale ***Use the coupon code EXTRA30 when you checkout to get the extra 30% Off all clearance prices. The code will take 30% Off the sale prices listed on our clearance page...
  20. FirstPlaceParts

Win a 509 Altitude Helmet

Do you want a new 509 Altitude Helmet, here is your chance to win one. Follow this link for all the details: Win a 509 Altitude Helmet 509 Introduces their New Altitude Helmet Revolutionary neck brace ready shell profile 3 outer shell sizes 9 total sizes from youth to adult: youth sm-lg...
Premium Features