• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

proclimb

1. G

2008 M8 with OVS Turbo kit for sale or trade for proclimb

I have a 2008 M8 with an OVS turbo kit, sled has 17xx miles super clean and a great looking sled, one of the best looking M-chassis out there! Sled has fox shocks all the way around, 09 A-arms, 09 skid, Vanamburg tunnel, SLP Powder pro skis, Boss seat, Headlight delete kit, Vent kit, Pure logic...
  2. B

ISO proclimb shocks

Looking to upgrade the shocks on my ‘12 M. I just have the basic fox coils now. Looking for at least fronts, maybe rear too. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. J

Iso proclimb tunnel that will fit a '12 153"

Looking to buy a full tunnel that will work on a 2012 m800 proclimb 153". Let me know what you have and location.
  4. F

Proclimb turbo kit

Proclimb turbo kit: SOLD SOLD Sold sold. I have a push turbo throttle body before turbo setup. Comes with everything plus the throttle position sensor, extra straps for securing wiring, the pod 300 mount I made, and the modified heat shield that guards the ecu. It's Still on the sled so I...
  5. A

Team primary with big fin secondary

Anyone running a team primary with the 2014/2015 big fin secondary? What spring/clutch weight might be recommended? How can I check clutch alignment? Will the stock alignment bar work (1.485)? I have this setup on a 2014 proclimb with tki belt drive. Everything else is stock except for...
  6. acwyo

2016 Arctic Cat M8000 Sno Pro 162

2016 Arctic Cat M8000 Sno Pro 162 $7,500 OBO 1109 miles Mountain Fit panel and knee vents ODI grips Tether Switch guards Tunnel bag Can help with delivery for the right deal
  7. acwyo

2016 M8000 Sno Pro 162

2016 M8000 Sno Pro 162 $8300 stock/$9,700 with listed items OBO 970 miles and riding TKI Belt drive with light weight oil tank Diamond S Ti-Quiet can MDS weights and spring Dalton helix and spring ProClimb front bumper Mountain Fit hood vents Mountain Fit knee vents Light weight bars with...
  8. Rogue Concepts

Rogue Concepts Proclimb Bumpers

NEW Product: Rogue Concepts Proclimb Bumpers Trying to spread the word on our proclimb rear bumpers. 2 flange design for added strength Laser cut from .125 Almunim 1.5 Chromoly rear grab bar Customizing available 20% off orders of 3 or more! Let us know if you have any feedback or questions!
  9. Rogue Concepts

Test

Testing Just doing some testing to see how this all works.. thanks for checkin us out!
  10. A

2016 Proclimb couple issues after last ride. Primary and stab rollers

So after our ride on Sunday mellow ride nothing to serious I notice my sled well on the trailer had the little wheels on the end of the skid where the anti stab is floating around and the rubber ripped off the wheels, wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Then after hearting the sled up...
  11. A

New runningboards, install help.

Looking to add the proclimb running boards to my 2016 proclimb just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions before I go cutting my tunnel apart? And what did you guys use to cut the tunnel? Thanks!
  12. C

Proclimb Headlight Assembly

Headlight assembly from a 2014 M9000 Sno Pro with 400 km. Located in Calgary, AB. Please see my Kijiji Ad. http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1127575970 Could arrange to meet.
  13. S

Custom Arctic Cat Proclimb 925 Like New! 500 miles

This is a 2012 Proclimb 162" track. This sled has tons if extras aand is in amazing condition. I am the only owner and have done all the work to the Sled incuding the hydro dipping. It has a 925 rk tek bi bore with timing key 200mi on Mod. Rk tek clutch kit, zbroz rear shock, RSI seat cover...
  14. S

2012 Arctic Cat Proclimb 925 rk tek 200hp

2012 Arctic Cat Proclimb with a 925 big bore kit, clutching and timing key. Metallic grey Powder coated rear suspension, rear van am burg bumper, front racewerx bumper. Candy blue Hydro dipped skulls on hood vents, rear bumper and gas cap. Zbroz rear rear shock. Bd box with egts. Awesome...
  15. S

40" New Proclimb A Arm Set

Selling spare A Arm set (upper and lowers) for 2012 Arctic Cat Proclimb. Black, 40", new but minor scratches and scuffs from being in spare parts bag. Asking $200 OBO. PM me please.
  16. S

Sibler Turbo

Like new 2014 Sibler Turbo for Arctic Cat Proclimb/M8000. Complete kit with ~ 20 miles. Asking $3,200 vs $3,995 new. PM please. Additional information can be found at: www.siblerturbos.com This kit is a complete bolt on turbo kit for a 2012-2016 Arctic Cat ProClimb 800. The kit will run...
  17. C3 PowerSports

2012 C3 PowerSports M8000 All Carbon ProClimb

One of a kind sled built by C3 PowerSports. 414lb dry and stock motor that out climbs turbo sleds. Only one built with custom checker plate weave Carbon Tunnel, Hood, and tank. Tunnel dump custom muffler. SyncroDrive. Two rides less than 100 miles used for shows and new part development...
  18. O

Need help!! 2012 HCR

I have a 2012 HCR that has been in summer storage in my back yard shed since April 2015. I have gone out once a month to start it up and let it run for a few minutes to run fuel and sta-bil thru the system. I went out yesterday 10/4/15 to do the same thing but it will not fire up... I checked...
  19. S

2012 153" Proclimb 800 Snopro Orange/Black, Auburn, WA $7500 OBO

2012 Orange and Black Arctic Cat Proclimb 800 Sno Pro for sale Location: Auburn, WA Price: $7500 OBO Mileage: 876 miles Very good condition, SLP Powder Pro skis, polished tunnel, front end changed to 38", spindles redrilled to newer geometry, 2014 rail tips, cover, tunnel bag, regeared to 19:49...
  20. S

Pin'd EMX Running boards

Hey guys. My name is Trevor Hansen. I'm a mechanical engineering student and just started a little aftermarket company called "Pin'd". I designed these running board inserts myself with a lot of care and detail to what I hear most guys complain about. Here are the specs: - T-6061 - CNC Laser cut...
Premium Features