• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

colorado

1. Motodrew

WOT Boondocking w/ Motodrew (SkiDoo 850 #boonstocker)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YPfgEtc1Pfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. N

Looking for riding partners

Hi all, I'm looking for a partner or partners to ride with. I've been in the area (Thornton/North Denver) for a few years and usually sled alone (yes, somewhat stupid, I know) because I have a hard time finding people who go very consistently and none of my friends ride. I've been riding...
  3. T

Outstanding Polaris Dealer

I want to give a shout out to Alpine Motorsports / Vohk in Kremmling, Colorado. Erik Woog, Steve Stieve, Vincente, and rest of crew were absolutely awesome! When one of the members of our group needed a new bearing for his 2010 Dragon 163, we headed out from Rabbit Ears to Alpine to source...
  4. J

Looking for cool people to ride with !.

Hey ! Thanks for checking out my post ! I normally ride in vail pass, this is my second season on a sled but have had been in classes with Matt Entz and will be riding this Jan in a 3 day burandt clinic. I have all my gear and 4 sleds (one turbo), I will like to meet people that are down to...
  5. M

Grand Lake Area

Looking at maybe going to Grand Lake in a month or so. Been going to Togwotee the past 8 years and looking for somthing new. Im looking for suggestions where to stay and opinions on the area. We like to climb and boondock through the trees. Thanks in advance!
  6. E

Steamboat Powersports 4th Annual Swap Meet |October 24, 2015 | Make some cold CASH

Steamboat Powersports 4th Annual Swap Meet Saturday October 24, 2015 9-6pm Limited Space :face-icon-small-hapMake some cold CASH:face-icon-small-hap Buy - Sell - Trade Parts & Gear Apparel up to 50% Off Hog Roast & Refreshments:tea: 2989 Riverside Plaza Steamboat Springs, CO 80487...
  7. 9

No snow in Alaska so headed to Colorado..

Hey everyone, I live up here in Alaska, but we are having a terrible snow year. Going to be be road tripping down to Colorado here soon to do some riding. Should be there shortly after Christmas. Never been riding down there before but I'm going to be bringing my 2015 Freeride with me. Where...
  8. S

Snowmobile Tech / Silverthorne Colorado

We are a Yamaha dealer. However we are looking for full time and part-time techs to work on all brands and models of snowmobiles. Experience with motorcycles and ATV's helpful as this can be a year round job for the right person. Hours are flexible! Your pay based on experience and will be...
  9. colorado_matt

turbo IN DEEEEP snow

2014 PRO RMK 155 with BD turbo and a few other goodies including a TKI belt drive. Instant response and consistent performance all the time. Kit installed and tuned by VOHK. 700+ miles so far and pull and go like a stocker, but much more fun! gCh7w3QVZMM
  10. C

Coulter Lake Guest Ranch & Flattops Snow Report

Reporting about 4.5' of snow on top from Triangle Park to Meadow Lake to Blair Mountain. Good moisture in the last storm so better base. Poker Run is this Sunday so the parking lot at Rifle Park will be full as well the loop from Coulter Lake Guest Ranch over Coulter Mesa, Bar HL, Triangle...
  11. W

4 day snowmobile trip donation to NW Colorado

For anyone looking for the best powder this year in Colorado-bar none it is NW CO. I have made a donation to the Iowa Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (see info below) of a 4 day trip for up to four people to my ride in/out snowmobile cabin in NW CO 1 hour from Rabbit Ears Pass...
  12. C

Coulter Lake Guest Ranch & Flattops Snow Report

Good snow on Thursday & Friday this week. We had over 13" at the ranch which is at 8100'. Should be over 2' of new snow on top from Triangle Park to Meadow Lake. Did not have a chance to get up there yet so hope to have some 1st hand accounts this weekend. We have cabins available the first...
  13. W

Need People to Ride with In Colorado -

Hey everyone, I am new to the Denver area and am looking for people to ride with anywhere. I have a 2007 Ski Doo XRS 159. I've ridden a few times in the mountains but nothing crazy. I have a pickup (97 F350 quad cab diesel) that I drive my sled around in - I can tow a trailer or jump in...
  14. oldstyle33

Grand lake snowmobiling

Going to Grand Lake for the first time over New Years with the family. We typically ride the snowies or rabbit ears. Does anyone have any suggestions or information to share? We are renting a cabin real close to the trail system. I am looking for good areas to ride for beginners and for...
  15. P

Colorado Jetting Help

Hey everyone, I recently moved to Colorado from Eastern Oregon, and know my sleds are going need some new main jets at least for the altitude change. Anyone willing to give me their opinion of where I should start? I would really appreciate not spending my first rides troubleshooting.. 2003 RMK...
  16. W

New ride-in ride-out, 4bed/3bath, snowmobile cabin on Northern Flat Tops NW Colorado

Winter and fall shots of our brand new 3500 sf, secluded ride-in-ride out mountain home with 4 bed/3.5 bath and porte cochere to keep your sleds dry. We are open year round. Avoid trailering up daily and the crowds at other snowmobile locations in NW CO like Rabbit Ears Pass, Coffee Pot and...
  17. C

Roost the Butte - $5000 purse

Crested Butte Mountain Resort and Winter X Games Sport Organizer Joe Duncan team up to provide a spot for ALL Snowmobilers and their machines to come and compete and enjoy the excitement of snowmobile racing and entertainment! Join us on Saturday and Sunday, April 6 and 7, for full on snowmobile...
  18. B

12/13 Pro

Looking for a 12 or 13 pro rear shock pivot and shock bushings.
  19. M

2005 skidoo summit rev 800 159

This is a 2005 skidoo summit himark x 800cc 159" 2.313" lug sled. overall the sled is in good condition with a few scratches here and there. It has 2300 miles on it and runs very good and starts easy. The sled has ice scratchers full SLP and Frogskin vent kits, ice scratchers, custom pipe and...
  20. AndrettiDog

2011 Pro RMK 155"

Selling my 2011 Pro. It has 1522 miles (original owner). Sled had 4 year warranty so there is still over two years left on it. It also has a new secondary. I replaced it previously with a Tied that I'm keeping so I'll put the stock back on. Clutch is in great shape and always kept clean. Has SLP...
Premium Features