• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

lost

1. B

Found a Garmin Rino in Snowy Range

I found a Garmin Rino in the snowy range this afternoon. If you lost one private message me.
  2. Marty UT

Missing Dog near Brothers area ***FOUND***

Hey everyone! I have some friends in need of some help locating their dog that ran away after an accident. On Wednesday of last week (Dec. 20th), some friends of mine, their 3.5 year old daughter and 2 dogs were on their way from Utah, up to Oregon, to spend the holiday with family. The roads...
  3. I

Lost bag at Baker

Lost a Polaris tunnel bag at Baker. If you found find it you can keep the bag I just want what is in it. Between Parking lot and Railroad up at the opening. Somewhere along the road. There was LOTS of moguls 2 weeks ago.
  4. I

Lost my GoPro 3++ up Wolf Creek, UT

Lost my Silver GoPro3++ snowmobiling today up Wolf Creek area (Utah, above Woodland). It has the name KyleysGoPro. It fell off on the road between Knoblits parking lot and the turn off. If anyone found this, I would appreciate it if you gave me a call. This was a gift from my wife for...
  5. D

Lost items in Island Park area- Rattler, tools, etc

A guy in our group had his tunnel bag open, and lost his Snobunje rattler, tools, etc just north of the shotgun trail area outside Island Park by Mount Jefferson. Please write if you found anything. Thanks.
  6. D

Lost items in Teepee basin area- Rattler, tools, etc

A guy in our group had his tunnel bag open up, and he lost a snobunje rattler , tools, etc in the Teepee basin area north or West Yellowstone off the Big Sky trail. Please write if you found anything. Thanks.
  7. S

LOST Garmin Crossover GPS at Pyramid Snopark

Yeah, it's an older GPS, but it worked fine. Fell off in the dark leaving the parking area, and by the time I realized it and went back to look for it, the sleds that passed me on the trail had already left the Sno Park, no GPS.
  8. M

Montana Einos/Cabin Creek - lost stuff on trail

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
  9. M

Eno's / Cabin Creek - lost a bunch of stuff

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
  10. N

Find my life-link shovel at gold creek?

:brokenheart: I'd love to see it again! :hail:
Premium Features