• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mountain

1. J

2016 Summit 174 t3

2016 Ski-doo Summit 174 with 3 inch lug Asking 8,500 1 owner 120 miles (new job is keeping me from going out west) 62% of break in left Still has 1 year of warranty 800 etec Pull start 2 keys Title in hand Sled is stock except for zbroz skid, gusseting and bumper. (Basically a different...
  2. J

2012 M8 Sno Pro 162"

162" x 2.5" challenger extreme track SLP powder pro skis 38" narrowed ski stance with sharper turn upgrade Fully vented side panels on both sides WRP Bret Rasmussen low seat with storage HPS can Tether cable Skinz Airframe running boards Dakota Performance Clutching Also comes with a billet...
  3. J

FOR SALE: 2014 Ski-Doo XM 600 Summit SP - 146"

Selling 2014 Ski-Doo Summit 600 SP - 146" This has been a great sled. It runs awesome, and has VERY low miles. 889.8 to be exact. Upgrades include HPS can, Skinz custom running boards, KYB shocks on front and rear. Both valved and setup by Teton Performance. SCS Unlimited Sled Wrap - full...
  4. S

2007 M8 163" $3500

Excellent condition, ready to ride, 2007 M8 with many updates. This is a very dependable and capable mountain sled. Only 987 miles (75.5hrs) on original engine. The following extras are included... Diamond-S lightweight Hood Boss Seat Van Amberg rear bumper and rail kit SLP performance pkg...
  5. S

2007 M8 163" Diamond S VanAmburg

Excellent condition 2007 M8 with many updates. This is a very dependable and capable mountain sled. Only 984 miles (75.2hrs) on it. Asking $3800 OBO The following extras are included... Diamond-S lightweight Hood Boss Seat Van Amburg rear bumper and rail kit SLP performance pkg (MTX...
  6. Arctic-Duramax

2012-2013 HC or M Seat Black

Looking for a 12-13 Cat High Country or M Seat preferably all black, will consider green. Please send pics and any known defects is possible.
  7. J

Togwotee!!!!!!!

FOR the riders that have been out to TOG in the last week or so, how much snow do they really have?? Pics would be GREAT!!!
  8. 4

2014 Yamaha Nytro MTX 162"

For Sale: 2014 Yamaha Nytro MTX Blue. This sled was part of the Law Enforcement loan program, so it has 35 miles on it and still comes with new warranty. $9000 with all factory incentives applied. Call Wayne at Alpine Yamaha 406-222-1211
  9. 4

2014 Nytro MPI turbo; Dealer Demo

Sold! 2014 Nytro MPI turbo; Dealer Demo Sold! For Sale: Our shop Demo sled, 2014 Yamaha Nytro MTX with 180hp MPI turbo system, powder coated BetterBoards and more. Runs awesome. 1113 miles. $12,500 with all factory incentives applied. Call Wayne at Alpine Yamaha 406-222-1211
  10. M

2011 m8 turbo (NICE) $8500

Race gas boondocker turbo with intercooler, pump gas up to 6psi (200hp) 2013 skid 2014 162" 90duro power claw 2.6" 2014 skis floats with piggyback front and rear 2nd set of injectors boost gage boondocker control box egt gages gas cans body wrap new oem pistons 20miles sled is all black with...
  11. S

M/C 800 factory seat

Takeoff stock seat from '02 MC 800 LE. Silver and black, perfect condition. $40 or make an offer
  12. S

09 AC M series Tunnel Heat Exchangers

1 pair tunnel heat exchangers from M sled 153. Perfect shape, ready to go, $50 obo
  13. J

Timersled Moutnain Horse Rental?

Not sure if this is best place to ask this question, or if theres a different forum would be better but here goes: My group is heading out from Iowa to Apline, WY on March 1st. We are curious about these Mountain horse snowbike kits. We are all experienced mountain snowmobilers and off-road...
  14. lookin4pwdr

Mountain Addiction Snowmobile TrackRack Jugs

Mountain Addiction Snowmobile TrackRack dual 1.3 gallon Jugs and mounting rails. Best looking gas caddies on the market. Sold sled, jugs have to go. Like new. $100
  15. Reeb

Short track Fan Cooled Race Sled turned Mountain

This is a few years old now, but I thought I'd let some people get some ideas from what we did with a short track fan cooled race sled. It started life as my 1999 Z440 Snopro. That would be the fan-cooled version. I raced it for a few years in the JR Sno-X classes while my dad raced it in the...
  16. F

FXR Mountain Men's Mission Jacket Features

New 2014 FXR Mountain collection coming soon this Fall! Among this collection is our Mission jacket. Available in five different colors, including Realtree and made with ACMT HydrX Pro™ – Dual moisture shield, 20,000mm/8,000g/m² waterproof/breathable Durable light polyester shell with HydrX Pro™...
  17. V

Pair of 2007 AC M8's

2007 AC M8 153 Sled for sale is the back sled in the first picture. Other sled is sold. I live an hour from Jackson Hole so we could meet anyone there during the hill climbs. Sled has 3014 miles asking $3200 obo -New pistons and rings at 2400 miles -2 inch handlebar riser Never a problem...
  18. A

Call me crazy, but... 98 powder special project

My friend generously gave me his 98 powder special chassis since i do not yet have a sled of my own. There are a few missing parts but the only necessary part is the metal piece on the gas can where the fuel lines go into the tank (anyone have one?). It does have a 144 or 151 track, which is...
  19. F

Feature Length Snowmobile Film!!!

Hello from Firefight Films! We are in the works of a new feature length snowmobile film "The Rise"! We would love to have all of you support the snowmobile community and advancement of snowmobiling by going to our facebook and liking us to promote this movie. We are teaming up with MotorFist in...
  20. F

2009 174 XP Summit

2009 Summit X,174x3" Avids drop and roll with avid 8 tooth drivers, 860SHR with EGT`s, Terra Alps 174 Tunnel Powder Coated Black, Ski-doo vented panels,Toms Evolution Skid, 174 Ice Age Rails, Fox Evol R's front shocks, Rooster Built Clutching, C3 Post Forward, C3 SyncoDrive, HPS Can, Dynoport...
Premium Features