• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avalanch training

1. V

Airbags The Offer Left Hand Pulls

Hey guys, I was reading that for sledding that we should grab a airbag pack that allows the pull handle to be mounted on either shoulder. This was we can mount it on the right shoulder (compared to the traditional left) so we can keep our hands on the throttle and still be able to pull the...
  2. gr8skidoo

I-90 Motorsports OPEN HOUSE and free Avalanche seminar!!! October 26th

Come by I-90 Motorsports on October 26 for our OPEN HOUSE! We will have great deals on oil(our 5 gallon bulk Ski-Doc oil is the price of 4 gallons) also check out the new 2017 Accessories and hopefully the 2017 Snowmobiles will be in at that time. Dave Norona Ski-Doo Ambassador will be on hand...
  3. gr8skidoo

I-90 Motorsports avalanche seminar and halloween party..with prizes!!

We are having our avalanche seminar on 10/29/2015! We invite everyone to wear a costume. Mike Duffy will be judging costumes. We invite everyone to bring in their air bags and blow them off to test and we will help pack and refill them.. We will be giving away: BCA Float 25 turbo air bag BCA...
  4. gr8skidoo

Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports with discounts and prizes!!!

Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports Wed, January 21, 6:00pm – 7:30pm Where I-90 Motorsports, 200 Northeast Gilman Boulevard, Issaquah, WA 98027, United States Snowmobile specific class. RSVP with Remko just send me an email so I have an idea how many are coming... or reply on here...
  5. colorado_matt

Snowmobile AVALANCHE SAFETY COURSE Feb 22&23

This is our 3rd course of the season. The snowmobile specific course is taught by a combination of the Wolf Creek Avalanche School, Tyler's Backcountry Awareness, and Mounatin Skillz in southern Colorado. On the evening of the 22nd, we will conduct the classroom and discussion portion of the...
  6. colorado_matt

Avalanche Safety Course Feb 22&23

This is our 3rd course of the season. The snowmobile specific course is taught by a combination of the Wolf Creek Avalanche School, Tyler's Backcountry Awareness, and Mounatin Skillz. On the evening of the 22nd, we will conduct the classroom and discussion portion of the course in Del Norte...
  7. T

Guide Training Research - Win Arc'teryx Jacket!

Thompson Rivers University is looking for your input! We are building a Snowmobile/ATV guiding program and are looking for some feedback. Answer 10 questions for a chance to win an Arc'teryx Jacket! (Arc'teryx Squamish Hoody - Men's or Women's) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MechanizedGuideTraining
  8. WyoRMK

Free Avalanche Awareness Classes - Laramie

Free Basic Avalanche Awareness Training Jan 13th 2012 6:30pm - Laramie Hilton Garden Inn. (Limit 100) Free Field Training Day Jan 14th 2012 leave from Albany Parking Lot (Limit 25) This class is taught by Trails Safety & Education Coordinator for Wyoming State Parks and Trails...
Premium Features