• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avalance airbag

1. V

Airbags The Offer Left Hand Pulls

Hey guys, I was reading that for sledding that we should grab a airbag pack that allows the pull handle to be mounted on either shoulder. This was we can mount it on the right shoulder (compared to the traditional left) so we can keep our hands on the throttle and still be able to pull the...
  2. gr8skidoo

Come see I-90 Motorsports @ the Bavarian Boondocks show! In Leavenworth

It's that time of the year again the Bavarian Boondocker's snowmobile club is putting on snow fest this is our fifth year pretty excited hope to see you all there !! I-90 Motorsports will be bringing our Avalanche gear for our booth over there. This is our first time going so please stop by and...
  3. gr8skidoo

NEW ABS POWDER 15 SALE!!! BEST PRICE EVER!

$700 Includes base unit, zip on sb 15, and activation unit complete! Please call I-90 Motorsports @ 425-391-4490 to arrange purchase and free delivery! Limited to stock on hand!!! Powder 15L Zip-On Attachment Powder Zip-on for snowmobilers allowing quick access to the shovel. Combined with...
  4. gr8skidoo

NEW ABS POWDER 15 SALE!!! BEST PRICE EVER!

$700 Includes base unit, zip on sb 15, and activation unit complete! Please call I-90 Motorsports @ 425-391-4490 to arrange purchase and free delivery! Limited to stock on hand!!! Powder 15L Zip-On Attachment Powder Zip-on for snowmobilers allowing quick access to the shovel. Combined with...
  5. D

Brand new unopened BCA Throttle float and cylinder

I have a brand new 2014 throttle float and cylinder for sale. It is brand new unopened and still in the packed box from BCA. Orange and includes the cylinder. $600 I have two of them so the pic of the one still in the taped box is the one you will get.
  6. J

Avi Vest for sale

Purchased an Avi Vest this last November. I have only wore it once for a few hours. I just need to get rid if it. It is in brand new condition. I'm not looking to make money on it or get anywhere near retail for it. I am asking $600 OBO. Post your email if you want to get pics of the vest. Thanks
  7. TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

ABS Mono pack $150

Up for sale is my ABS mono Pack. It has some wear and needs a new cannister due to accidental deployment. Again... it needs a new cannister or possibly a refill in order to work! It will be up to the buyer to puchase a cannister or possibly get it refilled. It will come with the expired...
Premium Features