• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

summit 800

1. D

2013 Summit X 800 etec 154"

For sale is a 2013 Ski-Doo Summit X with the 800 etec motor and a 154" x 2.5" paddle track. It has been very reliable, and has a lot of extras on it: SLP Team Tied Secondary Clutch Kit Quick Clickers SLP Vents HPS Can Rail Stiffeners Skid Plate PowerMadd Handguards Xtreme Vents front intake...
  2. G

Clutch upgrade

I have a 2001 Summit 800 Highmark with a 151 track. The machine has about 3100 miles on it but the clutch is toast, it rattles real bad and sounds like it's coming apart. I am considering replacing it with a Comet Pro 4 clutch, does anyone have any experience with this clutch? I have a Comet 108...
  3. B

02 Summit 800 Recoil and Electrical Issues

I posted on here last year about my 2002 Ski Doo Summit 800 Highmark. Here are my troubles this year. 1. My hand and thumb warmers started not working. Then my lights (dash and headlight/taillight) started dimming and don't work. I saw posts about relays and stators, but I was wondering...
  4. J

Question

Hi guys, the only place i went its invermere to sledding. This year i will go to revelstoke but i need some information. What time of the year we csn start to sled and do you have a good place where i can put my sled like wharehouse. Thanks
  5. S

2013 Ski Doo 800 Summit 154

I have an 800 summit with about 700 miles on it. Comes with warranty, can, tarp, Ice Scratchers, and Oil Im asking $9000 (lets make a deal) also i have a 3 place aluma trailer for sale if sled sells everything is in great shape just getting out of it call or text 6056601260 located is southeast...
  6. Bearclaw Powersports

2010 Ski-Doo Summit Everest 800R

Check out this 2010 Ski-Doo Summit Everest 800 P-Tek. It is powerful, light, and great in the deep snow. It has heated hand and thumb warmers and electronic reverse. The sled has 30XX miles. It starts and runs awesome! Comes with the low chrome windshield, 163” x 2.5” Camoplast Ported Track...
  7. K

2014 Summit 800 XM Black/Green 154 0 miles

Sold
  8. S

2006 Ski Doo Summit 800 144

For sale: 06 Ski Doo Summit 800 144 Track. 3135 Miles and Runs great! No issues whatsoever! Picked it up a few weeks ago to see if im a "skidoo guy". Its a great sled but i prefer polaris. Its been re-ringed, clutched, and jetted for altitude. Its ready to rip, all work was done by Sledz...
  9. R

Twin pipes (like you've never seen twin's before) - off Summit 800 - ZX sled

Ok - check these twins out... They're off an 01 Summit 800... I bought them just a couple weeks back for my 00 Summit 700... Shop said they'd work great with jetting and clutching adjustments... ANYWAY - I ended up buying a nicer / newer sled - so now I'm not going to throw money into a...
  10. S

xp crankshaft

Was wondering if anyone has bought crankshaft off that guy on ebay....if so did you get it che ked for tolerance or just bolt it up?....I need a new crank for 08 summit x....it only went 2800 mi. Thankx ahead of time
  11. S

Power Lag 2011 Summit

I have a stone stock 2011 Ski-Doo Summit 800 E-Tec. The power seems to flatten around 7000 RPM, then really kicks in hard again around 7800 to 7900 RPM. I've seen a few posts about this, here and there, but no one seems to know how to fix the problem... Either I've missed it, or no one knows...
  12. I

2004 summit 800

I have a 2004 summit 800 for sale. 151'' 2'' track no missing paddles 3500 miles:face-icon-small-hap highmark x model rumble pack can has dpm rer electronic reverse all black and not a scratch on it. new pistons and rings last season call or text 808-286-0606 (hawaii area code but sleds in MN)...
  13. D

Handle bar extention

Hey so i have a 2002 summit 800 and want to raise the handle bars but dont no whats all needed am i going to have to buy new throttle and brake cables. Also, what whould be the best recomended raise height as im guessing to high will be just as bad as too low. Sorry i know that my spelling...
  14. E

163 or 154?

I have found two '09 Summit 800s, each with about 2000 miles. The only difference in the two is that one has a 163" track and one has a 154". Anyone have any words of wisdom on choosing between the two? Currently I'm partial to the sled with the 154 but only because it has the white and blue...
  15. B

2006 Rev 800 Primary Clutch Play

I just picked up a 2006 Rev 800 and have noticed that the primary clutch has about 1/4" of free rotational play seperate from the spline and the inside plate. Basically i can grab the outer portion of the primary clutch and rotate it fwd and back about 1/4" before it engages the spline or the...
Premium Features