• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

clutch alignment

1. S

Axys Alignment Procedure

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the correct procedure for setting the axys rmk clutch alignment and offset. I've read that the mag side motor mounts are adjustable to allow for setting the offset but after looking at my sled, I can't figure out how to adjust them?
  2. L

Aligning clutches, how to do it?

So i have a 2013 pro rmk 600 that i have been having big problems with cluch heat so for this season i have changed the motor mounts because they went bad but now when i put it back thogether the C-C between the clutches is by 15 mm, and i asume that that means the clutches isn't aligned. I...
  3. K

CPC Proclimb Float Belt Deflection Adjuster

I added one of the CPC Proclimb Float Belt Deflection Adjusters to my 2012 Proclimb. This idea really makes sense to me. As the clutches engage and dis-engage they move and cause the belts to deflect. CPC claims up to 50 degree F lower clutch temperatures with the addition of the adjuster...
  4. B

Teach Me How To Use Clutch Alignment Tool

This is a factory Cat alignment tool that I bought for my 2009 M1000. Offset is 1.655, per the direction of Michelle at Oregon Trail. I received it and thought it would be pretty obvious to figure out, but I’m just not sure what the correct way of using it is! I feel pretty dumb starting a...
  5. O

Slotting your engine mounts ?'s

Slotting my engine mounts on an 08 D7. Looking to hear from someone who has done this. I have read the tips in the forum, but a little confused on a few things. So, are you slotting the holes where the engine bolts to the aluminum mount plates or are you slotting the slots where the aluminum...
  6. milehighassassin

Ski-Doo Clutching Links

This is a growing thread, more Models to come shortly XP Big John recommends Team Secondary on XP Team Secondary and Primary weight Another Team Secondary Better TRA Primary Roller Primary TRA-7 Blew Apart Northern Catalyst, tons of info and kits for purchase Specifics 2011 Clutch specs...
  7. F

Checking clutch alignment

Jeff goes over a few things to know when checking clutch alignment. Click here to watch video
Premium Features