• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

abs

1. redrockwr

ABS Vario 15 For Sale

ABS Vario 15, purchased in 2014. Never been fired. Great pack for day trips. $400 free shipping to lower 48. I will add pictures when I figure out how to put the stupid things on here. PM and I can send you some in the mean time.
  2. J

BCA float 32 brand new $650 CAD

For sale, brand new never used BCA float 32. Includes canister. $650 CAD. Located pemberton BC. Willing to ship within country at buyers cost. Pack is too tall for my wife (5'2"). Pm for details or photos.
  3. gr8skidoo

Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports with discounts and prizes!!!

Free Snowmobile Avy Class - I-90 Motorsports Wed, January 21, 6:00pm – 7:30pm Where I-90 Motorsports, 200 Northeast Gilman Boulevard, Issaquah, WA 98027, United States Snowmobile specific class. RSVP with Remko just send me an email so I have an idea how many are coming... or reply on here...
  4. W

Looking for internship with larger snowmobile company

Student at Iowa State University in Ames, Ia. Very passionate about snowmobiling since the age of 7. Studying finance and marketing at the moment and am looking for an internship that will deal with what I wish to make a career around. Able to travel wherever need be in the beginning of May...
  5. OEUnlimited

Off-Rental Sale - cheap airbags and beacons

We are clearing out some off-rental items, so this is a great way to save - BCA Float Throttle or Float 22 Airbags with Air cylinder included - $525 Free shipping, like new condition, with all manuals, cylinder box, refill kit, etc. BCA Tracker 2 Avalance Beacons - $219 With holster, manual...
  6. M

BCA Float vs ABS Vario

Which avy bag is the better choice?
  7. C

ABS vario 15L

ABS vario 15 brand new never used. bought it about 3 months ago. has been test fired for warranty. includes the Base unit, 15 liter pack, nitrogen cylinder, and trigger. i paid around $1000, will sell for $750 shipped PM if interested
  8. G

F/S Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack

***SOLD***Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack ***SOLD*** Snowpulse ProRider Life Bag Avalanche Survival backpack for sale. This backpack was purchased new in early 2011 and was manufactured in July of 2010. At the time, Snowpulse simply called this the ProRider Large, where “Large” refered to the...
  9. WyoPro

ABS FREERIDE 4L PACK FOR SALE

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is an Ortovox S1 beacon. Paypal accepted and will ship at buyers expense Located in Laramie, WY 82072 $300 OBO Call (307) 351-1130 for any questions. Thanks for looking.
  10. TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

ABS Mono pack $150

Up for sale is my ABS mono Pack. It has some wear and needs a new cannister due to accidental deployment. Again... it needs a new cannister or possibly a refill in order to work! It will be up to the buyer to puchase a cannister or possibly get it refilled. It will come with the expired...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

ABS, BCA and SnowPulse Avy Bags -

Great selection of Avalanche Bags, we carry ABS, BCA and SnowPulse airbags. The ABS bag has two new models for snowmobilers. Here is a link to all our Avalanche Bags: Avalanche Airbags Thanks Mark
  12. FirstPlaceParts

ABS, SnowPulse and BCA Avy Bags

We carry the full line of ABS Avy Bags, SnowPulse Avy Bags and the BCA Avy Bags. All the details are on our web site, they can be purchased directly from our web site also. Here is a link to our Avy Section: =Avalanche+Gear&page=1&resultsPerPage=96"]Avalanche Air Bags ***We will have the...
  13. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Packs and Canisters

We have the full line of ABS Packs and ABS Canisters on our site. Compare the models and take a look at the color Choices. Here is a link to our ABS Section: ABS Avalanche Air Bags We also have the BCA Packs that can be found here: BCA Avalanche Air Bags Thanks Mark
  14. SnowBigDeal

Avalanche Airbag Canister Refills: The Who, What, Where, & How

The canister refill process can be very confusing because each manufacturer has a different program. Because there are so many different programs, I figured I would put some information on the forum for all to hopefully gain from. Please note that each dealer may be different, but this is how...
  15. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Freeride Sale until they are Gone

Hello: We are offering your choice of either a, Shovel and Probe, or a Spot Beacon when you buy a ABS Freeride. You can see the special at the following URL: www.FirstPlaceParts.com Thanks Mark
  16. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Avalanche Demo and Instruction

Here is a link to the proper use and testing of a ABS Avalanche Pack. It explains the canister, t-handle and proper packing. Anyone who has a pack should watch this. Pack Test Video Thanks Mark
  17. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Avalanche Demo and Instruction

Here is a link to the proper use and testing of a ABS Avalanche Pack. It explains the canister, t-handle and proper packing. Anyone who has a pack should watch this. Pack Test Video Thanks Mark
  18. FirstPlaceParts

BCA Beacons and ABS Avalanche Packs - In Stock

We have the Back Country Access - DTS Bacon in stock. We also have the ABS Avalanche Packs in stock, all the sizes. The Escape 30, Escape 15 and the Freeride. You can either order online at www.FirstPlaceParts.com or call 1-800-396-7034 with questions or to order. Thanks Mark
Premium Features