• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

triple

1. K

94 XCR 600 Mod build

Had this thing out last saturday (last pic) with the guys who were all on new sleds and haven't had that much fun sledding in a long time. It was pretty sweet to see the old guys we passed on the trail smiling and giving me thumbs up on the old machine. Had an issues with fuel in the variflow...
  2. L

HP limit of the 800 CFI engine when RG Turbo'd?

I ride Sea Level to about 7K' here and was pricing building a Watercraft based 1485. Polaris Watercraft cases, CrankShop 990 Twin cylinders and internals. The 990 has to run on C-12. So with that as a given what will a Race gas 800 CFI put out for HP on C-12 at sea level? While maintaining...
  3. FTXMOTORSPORTS

Nice 809 Mach Z triple engine package for sale

We have a very nice hard running 809 Mach Z triple for sale, just removed from a 174 ZX chassis mountain sled. Engine has low miles and comes with Jaws ceramic coated triple pipes, UBR billet carb manifolds, rack carbs, engine plate and complete ignition. this engine is unmolested (stock) and I...
  4. V

MSRX questions

Im looking for another sled for a back up/girlfriend sled. I've had a mm and loved it and also have had a lot of seat time on a viper. I'm wondering how the srx compares to these sleds power wise and reliability wise. I'm also wondering what parts are compatible between the srx,viper and mm...
  5. V

Who still makes big bore kits

Well I grew up around yami 2 strokes and had a 97 MM 700 that I modded out a little bit(pipes 151 track and bar risers) I loved that sled but I sold it for a Polaris gen II mod with an 800 xcr triple in it. Sled ripped but blew up. I'm wanting to get back into a yamaha MM or viper but I want it...
  6. W

zrt part out

i am parting out my 96 zrt 600. i just stared taking everything apart so i might not have pictures of everything if you don't see something just ask. ask for shipping price any questions text (847) 373-7225 or pm me on here. 600 triple-$500.00 track 144x13-sold firecat skid 144-$ 250 aaen...
  7. J

WTB Polaris motor plate

Looking for motor plate to put 800 triple in a gen2 let me know if any one has one or where I could get one any info appropriate
  8. V

Noss on an 800 triple mod????

Would it be a good idea to put noss on a 800 triple/triple with a lot of lightweight and aftermarket parts? Would it blow up? Pros and cons? Worth the money? Anybody done it? And new or used and would I want the boss 120 hp kit or less? Thanks, spencer
  9. W

2003 Polaris Chassis w/ 1050 hooper - $4500

I have a 2003 Polaris Edge Chassis with a fabcraft tunnel, fabcraft high rise bars, left handed throttle, boss seat, mountain performance light weight hood, skid plate, simmons skis, billet wheels, 159" camoplast track, anti ratchet drivers, Artic Cat secondary clutch, Artic Cat triple w/...
  10. B

Polaris axlt triple two of them

So i have two polaris xlt sleds for sale one runs and the other is in the middle of a engine rebuild. but i have no time to finish which is your gain. both polaris xlt 600 one the extra ten rmk whatever. here is some pics the one on the trailer is the one without the engine as you can see. my...
  11. B

polaris xlt triple 600 and 580 engine and parts!

okay so i have a ton of parts and a complete Polaris 600 sled. these are the triples. i believe the complete sled is a 95 the block in it says 598cc or whatever even though i believe it was original 580. it does have a fresh rebuilt top end. i do have a complete other sled that is the 97 triple...
  12. P

WTB: steering shaft for 1997 mountain max trip. 700

steering shaft broke @ plate below bars. need to find a replacement. 97 700 triple
  13. P

97 mm 700 trip. bars broke off after rolling

rolled my buddies sled in alpine last week and the handle bars broke @ the weld where the bars meet the steering shaft. what is the easiest way that shaft comes out ? any help appreciated.
  14. C

92 Indy 650 w/Aaen pipes jetting, clutching, and gearing...

I just picked up a 91 Indy 650 with a 92 650 motor. Also got a set of what I think is a set of Aaen triple pipes, with each pipe having its own stinger. The sled is all stock with 38mm carbs right now. I need to clean them, but need to know where to start with jetting, clutching and gearing for...
  15. D

Black Magic Can For Arctic Cat ZRT/ ThunderCat Triples.

Black Magic Can from a '99 Thundercat 1000 Triple. May fit other ZRT/ Triple Arctic Cats. $79 or Best Offer. Located in Eastern Idaho.
  16. W

Polaris 4 Port Oil Pump

Excellent shape 4 port oil pump from a 1997 SPX Ultra. Comes with drive and gear. Would be an excellent addition to an XLT to resolve the crank issue! $50 shipped. Please PM with interest!
Premium Features