• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

togwotee

1. 05900

Togwotee

https://www.wyoroad.info/Highway/webcameras/US26287BlackrockRS/US26287BlackrockRSEast.jpg
  2. W

WestView Bunkhouse For Rent - Dubois - Union Pass

The WestView Bunkhouse has openings winter 2019 - Sleeps 4 - mini kitchen - Direct TV - Wi-Fi - shower & bathroom. $125/night - $65 cleaning - 9% Wyoming Lodging Tax Link with more info & photos.... https://www.westviewoncrookedcreekroad.com/ NOTE: Calendar is for WestView Lodge Contact...
  3. D

WestView Bunkhouse for rent $125/night - Dubois

2017 Bunkhouse rental............ On Union Pass behind Crooked Creek - Dubois, WY On CDST - plenty of powder riding. Sleeps 4 - mini kitchen - Direct TV - bathroom & shower $125/night Jim Smith 715-529-0898 jimsmt@lakeland.ws Link with more info & photos...
  4. M

Proposal to Shut Down Togwotee Riding Areas

ATTENTION SLEDDERS. A local business man and fellow snowmobiler attended a Shoshone National Forest winter recreation meeting in Dubois Wyoming his hometown and the greatest SLEDDERS paradise on earth and he wanted me to inform you that they want us out of our land. They are proposing snow...
  5. J

Togwotee!!!!!!!

FOR the riders that have been out to TOG in the last week or so, how much snow do they really have?? Pics would be GREAT!!!
  6. M

KLIM XL Togwotee Pants

*******SOLD********** I am selling a gently used Klim Togwotee Bibs. This has been worn less than 20 times always dried after each use and cleaned and treated with Nikwax products to maintain the Gore Tex. They are not perfect but in good shape and have a little snag in the knee area. I am...
  7. J

Brand New Klim Togwotee Bibs

Klim Togwotee Bibs brand new with tags still attached. Black Size large. Retail $400 sell for $300. Must Sell.
  8. A

F/S Klim Gloves *Many Styles/Sizes* *NEW*

SOLD
  9. J

Togwotee vs. West Yellowstone

Looking for input on riding areas. I've been to Togwotee about five times riding and really enjoy the area, mostly for the off trail riding and convenience of staying at Togwotee Mountain Lodge. This year I am considering making a change and going to West Yellowstone instead. I've never...
  10. L

Togwotee Avalanche video

I heard he was looking at his tach and didn't see it coming but was able to ride out of it. This link was given to me from a friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnrBrnn_iFI&sns=em My bad this was from Cooke city not tog. Wrong location but still shows how fast this can happen. <iframe...
  11. L

Lava Mountain Lodge Big House Deal

:face-icon-small-hapJust heard from Lava Mountain Lodge they had a cancellation for President's Week for their Big House and are willing to make a deal. Sleeps up to 11 adults. Call and ask for James. 800 919 9570 or www.lavamountainlodge.com. They have other lodging too. See you at LML
  12. L

Riding from Lava Mountain Lodge

:amen:Rode from Lava Mountain Lodge yesterday and today. Went North yesterday and South today. We will ride directly West tomorrow. We have been riding out of Lava Mountain Lodge for three days and have found untracked powder every where we go and can go any direction from Lava. The new trail is...
  13. L

Lava Mountain Lodge New Trail Section

:boink:A long sought after new section of trail to and from Lava Mountain Lodge has been completed. The new section of PB off the CDST is above the old section of gulley, a brand new logging road/trail. No more rocks, roots and less twists and turns. Snow amounts are currently the best in years...
  14. S

$125 for slightly used Klim bibs XS

I have a like new pair of XS Klim Togwotee Snowmobile Bibs for sale. They cant be beat for snowmobiling. The Klim sizing chart says that XS fits the following Weight: 70-104 lbs Height: 4'11" – 5'2" Waist: 24"–27" Inseam: 29 These are a couple of years old, but they have only been used a...
  15. D

Mountain Log Home & Bunkhouse rental - Union Pass-Dubois

WestView is taking reservations for winter 2011. Complete info@ www.westviewoncrookedcreekroad.com Contact Jim (715) 529-0898 jimsmt@lakeland.ws Ron (715) 825-2445 or 4600 rbshops@lakeland.ws
  16. L

Closing the Forest to Snowmobiling?

:face-icon-small-froCould it be the annual film show and meeting at the place near Lava Mountain Lodge? Gathering to shut down the forest to snowmobiles? Is it the Winter Wildlands Alliance who teamed up with the Togwotee Back Country Alliance when they went underground? If you like your form of...
  17. L

Avalanche Danger Still Exists

The avalanche danger still exists even with low snow this year. The avalanches that are occuring are sometimes going right to the ground because there is no real base this year. An avalanche occurred Saturday 2/13in the Jules Bowl area Near Brooks Lake. The rider staying at Lava Mountain Lodge...
  18. M

Wyoming Snowmobile Lodging

As a friend and fellow snowmobiler thought I should let you know to be careful where you spend your vacation money. Met some nice folks at the gas pumps at Lava Mountain on Togwotee. They said they rented from Mountain Pinnacle Properties across from Lava and were put in a rental in a resident...
  19. M

Staying at Lava Mountain

Our stay at Lava Mountain Lodge has been great. Almost had reservations across the road from Lava, glad we stayed at Lava. A group from Washington who I was talking to at the gas pumps at lava said they were staying at Mountain Pinnacle Properties and were apparently staying in a private...
  20. L

A Few Blue Bird days in a row

:sun:After a few blue bird days of snowmobiling it is time for some more snow. Some light fluffy snow falling now and some in the forecast. The powder is out there and if you have'nt found it you are missing the pockets. If you are an off trail rider you will find the powder no...
Premium Features