• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

radio

1. Goinboardin

Another Baofeng Thread: BF-F8HP vs UV-82HP?

Both are spec'd to cover the same frequencies and now have the same output ratings (8W VHF/7W UHF). https://baofengtech.com/comparechart The BF-F8HP has a bigger 2100mAh battery versus the UV-82HP with 1800mAh battery. I'd be using a BTech mic, and can add an antenna if needed. My buddies use...
  2. FirstPlaceParts

BCA Link Communication Radio

If you've been thinking about radios you should take a look at the BCA Link Radio. Keep your team all on the same page. Backcountry Access's exciting new BC Link group communication system is designed to improve real-time communication in harsh winter conditions. Communicate plans, share...
  3. P

Problem with BCA link radio

I just got a BCA link radio and I'm getting bad interference and squelching when under throttle? I switched with my buddy and had no issue on his sled. As soon as I got back on mine and I hit the throttle I start getting squelching off and on again. Any ideas what's going on, I'm riding a new axys.
  4. O

trade XM Onyx raido + vehicle dock for shocks

I want to trade my XM Onyx radio + vehicle dock for a very nice pair of front ski shocks for my 99 Gen II Chassis Polaris. The XM Onyx is new in the box, never opened. I'd like to trade straight up for the shocks, shipping included. If you have an excellent pair of shocks that would work on my...
  5. O

trade XM Onyx raid + vehicle dock for shocks

I want to trade my XM Onyx radio + vehicle dock for a very nice pair of front ski shocks for my 99 Gen II Chassis Polaris. The XM Onyx is new in the box, never opened. I'd like to trade straight up for the shocks, shipping included. If you have an excellent pair of shocks that would work on my...
  6. M

FOUND: 2 Way Radio (walkie talkie) at Greenwater sno-park

If you lost your two way radio on sunday 2-26-2012 at the Greenwater snopark, I may have it. please provide the brand name and what channel it was on. 206.949.3697 Marc
Premium Features