• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

motor fist

1. FirstPlaceParts

2018 MotorFist Gear

New 2018 MotorFist Gear in now on FirstPlaceparts.com. Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Goggles & more, check out all the new gear at the following link: 2018 MotorFist Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  2. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs: Free Gloves

Until January 1st we are offering $100 OFF select MotorFist Jackets and Bibs plus free gloves with a jacket puchase. Here is the link to the sale: $100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs plus Free Gloves Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs: Free Gloves

Until January 1st we are offering $100 OFF select MotorFist Jackets and Bibs plus free gloves with a jacket puchase. Here is the link to the sale: $100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs Thanks Mark
  4. FirstPlaceParts

20% OFF all MotorFist

All current MotorFist is 20% through Cyber Monday. Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmet and more. Here is a link to the MotorFist Sale: 20% OFF all MotorFist Thanks Mark
  5. FirstPlaceParts

20% OFF all MotorFist

All current MotorFist is 20% through Cyber Monday. Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmet and more. Here is a link to the MotorFist Sale: 20% OFF all MotorFist Thanks Mark
  6. FirstPlaceParts

Buy one MotorFist Helmet Get One Free

This weekend through Cyber Monday you can buy one MotorFist Magento Helmet and get on FREE. They are on sale for $150 plus you get one Free. Here is a link to the Sale: MotorFist Magento Helmet Sale Thanks Mark
  7. M

Motor Fist Hydrophobic Fleece Jacket XL

SOLD!! I have a Motor Fist Hydrophobic Fleece Jacket that I bought from a Rep as a Dealer Sample, issue is it doesn't fit me, so my loss is your gain. Very Comfortable 4-Way Stretch Fleece Moisture Wicking And Very Breathable Reinforced Elbows And Knees Thumbhole At Wrist Flat Stitched Seams...
  8. FirstPlaceParts

20% OFF MotorFist Plus FREE Gloves

We are offering 20% OFF the Motorfist Rekon, Sidehill and Recession Jackets. Plus get a Free pair of MotorFist Gloves with your order, a $95 value just for the gloves. Here is the link to the MotorFist Section: MotorFist Sale
  9. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Stomper Boot - Great Boot / Great Price

Take a look at the new MotorFist Stomper Boot, here is the online link: MotorFist Stomper Boot -eVent© Waterproof and Breathable Footwear Technology -TecTuff© Technical Textured Leather -600 Gram Thinsulate© Insulation -Excellent Abrasion Resistance -Most Breathable Sweat-Free Boot in the...
  10. FirstPlaceParts

Year End MotorFist Clearance

We are discounting all of our non-current MotorFist Clothing, here is a link to everything that is on sale: MotorFist Sale Thanks Mark
  11. FirstPlaceParts

Year End MotorFist Clearance

We are discounting all of our non-current MotorFist Clothing, here is a link to everything that is on sale: MotorFist Sale Thanks Mark
  12. FirstPlaceParts

First Ride in MotorFist Jacket and Bibs

I know I sell this stuff, but I wanted to wear it before I really commented on how it works. I was in Togwotee for 5 days and wore the MotorFist Jacket and MotorFist Bibs, I've worn Klim for about 6 years so I have a good comparison. The MotorFist was really good: I stayed dry, I guess this is...
  13. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Clothing in Stock at FirstPlaceParts.com

We carry the full line of MotorFist Clothing, if you haven't given it a look yet it may be worth your time. Waterproof, breathable and a little less money than Klim. MotorFist Bibs and Pants Thanks Mark
  14. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Clothing in Stock at FirstPlaceParts.com

We carry the full line of MotorFist Clothing, if you haven't given it a look yet it may be worth your time. Waterproof, breathable and a little less money than Klim. MotorFist Jackets and Coats Thanks Mark
  15. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Clothing 30% OFF

We have discounted our MotorFist bibs and jackets 30%. If you are looking for a good quality suit and a very good price take a look. Here is a link to our MotorFist section: MotorFist Clothing Thanks Mark
  16. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Clothing 30% OFF

We have discounted our MotorFist bibs and jackets 30%. If you are looking for a good quality suit and a very good price take a look. Here is a link to our MotorFist section: MotorFist Clothing Thanks Mark
  17. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Bibs in Stock

We have the new line of MotorFist Bibs and Jackets in stock. If you haven't seen the new MotorFist clothing it may be worth a look if you need a new Jacket or Bibs. Here is a link to the Jackets: MotorFist Bibs Thanks Mark
  18. FirstPlaceParts

MotorFist Jackets in Stock

We have the new line of MotorFist Jackets and Bibs in stock. If you haven't seen the new MotorFist clothing it may be worth a look if you need a new Jacket or Bibs. Here is a link to the Jackets: MotorFist Jackets Thanks Mark
Premium Features