• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ignition

1. free2fawl

MPEM

Can anyone tell me if the calibration module from an ;02 Summit 700 will work in an '01 700? If anyone has one for an '01 they want to sell I need one. Thanks
  2. S

2010 M-8 Cooked Stator

My sled lost power for a few seconds and then just died. There is no spark whatsoever. I bypassed killswitch and throttle safety switch, no spark. I also pulled out the main wiring harness from the ecu and still no spark. I then tested resistance on stator coils, charge coil#1 has 44,4 ohms (way...
  3. smwizzz

Polaris engine, ignition, pipes, clutching, titanium shock springs

I have a bunch of parts. I have a Genesis 800 ready to rock. i have the twin pipes for the 800. I have the carbs, water pump housing c/w ignition (installed, 2002 model year). I have the oil injection system for this model year. I have a P85 primary clutch and a Cat secondary with a...
  4. K

help: 06 M7 randomly died (fuel, ignition, wiring ?'s)

Problem: Riding down a trail, sled suddenly dies. I figure I accidently hit the kill switch which is exactly what it felt like. Nope, kill switch is up, key is on. Over the next 30 minutes I fiddle with connections pop the switch and key a bunch and manage to get it to randomly fire up just to...
Premium Features