• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snoscoot

1. skinoobie

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F **Sold** Got a young shredder? This sled is for you. Polished tunnel, 1 ½" Camoplast Intense track that tractors through the deep stuff, custom graphics, Pilot 6.9 skis with Shaper carbides, new cover on shaved seat, RSI bars and riser, Proven Designs LED...
  2. W

Yamaha SnoScoot and SnoSport

Hi All, I’m new to this forum and stumbled upon it while researching Yamaha’s SnoScoot and SnoSport youth models. I have one of each for sale right now for a client. They are selling at auction in Michigan. They both appear in good condition and have been stored inside for a few years, but not...
  3. B

snoscoot track info

Im new here and to sleds so please be nice if I dont have correct terms. I have a first shot at a snoscoot but the track needs replacing. I see that people are putting on 120" tracks with taller lugs. No one seem to say how tall lugs will fit. My question is how much room is there for...
  4. S

For Sale: 1990 Yamaha Snoscoot

1990 Yamaha Snoscoot - $2,100. These are the best kids sleds out there if your aren't familiar with them. It is an 80cc 2 stroke engine with a top speed of 30-35. You won't find a cleaner better running stock one than this one. This sled is in great shape. The plastic is still perfect. It...
Premium Features