• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro

1. dblizzle

2014 Polaris RMK PRO 163" (842 miles) $6000obo

2014 Polaris RMK Pro 163" -842 miles -Carl's Cycle clutching (currently set up for mtns) -Carl's Cycle tuned and re-valved shocks for heavier rider -HPS Can -teether installed -Always stored inside and hauled in trailer -Multiple bags -Aftermarket front and rear bumper -Call (4o2) 613-557seven...
  2. Roundy800

Quickdrive belt

Have a brand new never used Polaris quickdrive belt # 3211146. For a pro chassis $100 shipped lower 48.
  3. M

Walker Evans

just picked up a set of walker evans to replace the base ride fx shocks on my 14' standard rmk and they seem to be shorter by almost an inch. Should i be concerned about this? they came off a 16' axys. do i need to replace the shafts? or just run it?
  4. sledhed

For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys---SOLD!!!

For Sale: Speedohealer for Polaris Pro and Axys, plug and play. Adjust for your gear-down and keep from piling extra miles on your sled depreciating it faster than normal... $100 shipped to lower 48. Complete with wiring harness and instructions and original box, used for 1000 miles or so on...
  5. R

It Dies!!! 10-12 motor swap

Ok... Did a 2010 (blown) motor swap to a 2012. EVERYTHING has been replaced from fuel pump to all Electrical, all fuel elements including injectors. Has V force 3r reeds. I knew the TPS was way off so I got it adjusted and the only difference was I can WOT to 5xxx rpm (new motor, not broken in...
  6. S

2015 800 Polaris Pro RMK Terrain Dominator 163"

Great condition, all stock. Just cleaned and inspected both clutches and replaced springs. Replaced quick drive belt. Runs great. 2500 miles. Comes with spare belt, tunnel bag, and cover. $5200 obo email for pics or info. smtntaylor@gmail.com
  7. S

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155"

Heavy front and rear bumper, Burandt powdertrac boards, new primary clutch last month. Good condition, 3800 miles, one owner. Still runs good with no issues. Comes with spare belt and cover. $3200 email for pics or info smtntaylor@gmail.com
  8. N

Complete Axys A-arm set

Complete Axys A-arm set. Came off 2018 axys. Used only two rides. Only changed because I liked the narrower front end. $450 shipped to the lower 48 for the set, or $150 for each lower shipped and $125 shipped for each upper shipped. I will ship to Canada or Alaska but we will have to agree...
  9. B

SOLD!!

SOLD LOCALLY!!!
  10. P

Air in coolant when warmed up 2015 pro rnk 800 turbo

This is my first post hello everyone. I appreciate any help I can receive here. Here is the issue. 2015 My Polaris pro 800 163 turbo Air is bubbling in coolant tank only when sled is heated up to 120 the point on the thermostat opening. If you go to open the coolant with the sled cold...
  11. sledhed

Camoplast Challenger Extreme 155 1-ply 9104M

Camoplast Challenger Extreme 155x2.5 2.86 pitch 1-ply 9104M SOLD SOLD Camoplast Challenger Extreme 155 x 15 x 2.5 2.86 pitch fully clipped and center-punched for Polaris, fits IQ IQ Raw / Dragon / Pro / Axys with stock 2.86 pitch drivers, also fits Skidoos with same pitch. 9104M 1 ply. Almost...
  12. C

Thermostat Questions (2012 Silber Pro RMK)

Hi guys. Just in the final stages of putting my 12' Silber Pro back together and was going to do the "$28 dollar" thermostat mod. I am interested to see if anyone else running a Turbo on their pro has done this. I could not get mine to fit without many hoses and parts rubbing together causing...
  13. J

Latest Baker ride conditions?

A group of us would like to ride Baker on Friday Apr 27. Anybody have road, trail, snow condition reports or suggestions?
  14. L

2013 Polaris 800 Pro RMK 155" LE w/Extras!!!---SOLD!!!

For sale is the pictured '13 Polaris 800 Pro RMK 155" with Limited Edition colors. This sled comes with many extras and has been meticulously maintained since I have owned it. The following are the specs of the sled: - 2013 Polaris 800 Pro RMK 155" LE w/ just over 2400 miles & 160 hours - Oil...
  15. sledhed

Axys standard gauge into 13 and newer Pro-ride (Pro RMK)?

Maybe this has been asked before but I can't find it even through Google... can you put an Axys standard gauge into a 2013-2015 Pro-ride (Pro RMK)? The 2016 Axys gauge looked identical to 2015 but it has a different part number. Not sure about the newer "message center" versions or when they...
  16. sledhed

2013-15 Polaris Pro quickdrive gears / sprockets

2013 Polaris Pro quickdrive gears / sprockets, also fit Axys and 2014-15 Pro ANOTHER SET FOR SALE: 2013 Polaris Pro quickdrive gears / sprockets, upper and lower, stock. Also guaranteed to fir 2014-15 Pro and 2016-18 Axys with quickdrive system. NOTE: With 2016 and newer quickdrive Axys sleds...
  17. C

2011 Polaris Pro BD turbo. KC711 mod sled that year

2011 Polaris Pro 800 with Boondocker turbo. KC 711 King of the hill mod sled that year. Every upgrade imaginable. Boondocker intercooled tunnel exit turbo with 2012 upgrades, Walker Evans remote reservoir shocks all the way around, EZ Ryde suspension, Skinz bumpers and boards, 155" comp track...
  18. K

clutching help

hey guys, i have a 2011 Polaris assault 800 with an aerocharger 66 series turbo kit running 8psi. looking to have a little help clutching it as i am new to the turbo world. the sled trows a DET code when i try to pull a line off the trail or will throw the DET code first couple pulls of the day...
  19. N

Complete rear suspension 2012 Assualt

Selling complete rear suspension out of a 2012 Polaris assault RMK. It comes with a rear clicker shock, usable hyfax, straight rails and mounting hardware. it has been well used so there are some bearings that need to be replaced and other wear and tear items, but is functional. I upgraded to...
  20. N

Pro Taper Handle bars

Pro Taper handle bars from a 2012 Polaris Assault. These are the ones that came stock with that sled. Replaced because I am a shorter rider and I didn't need such high handlebars. Sold as is with what is shown in the pictures. Asking $40 Shipped to the lower 48.
Premium Features