• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vector

1. ChasAZ

2005 Vector RS ER Makeover

Greetings! This Vector was my first one up trail sled I purchased in during the winter of 2004/2005 ... I love this sled... thing moves and belts last forever... We moved to AZ 10 years ago, and their were no groomed trails, but lots of riding to be had and some places here avg 200+ inches a...
  2. C

Set up Help??

I have a 2006 Yamaha Vector Mtn and am headed to Island Park Idaho. I am wondering what the best set up is for clutching when around 5-8K feet of elevation. What springs and weights work best? I do not want to run stock as I want the sled to engage a little later for the deep snow. Any help...
  3. C

Vector Exhaust

Im looking to put an exhaust on my 2006 Yamaha Vector Mtn. I am trying to figure out which is the best one to go with to give it a little better sound then OEM and give it a good grunt. Also if anyone has one for sale? Thanks for the help
  4. D

Diamond S titanium turbo Vector

Diamond S chassis and hood, Garrett side mount turbo, Camoplast 16x162, Shockwave secondary, 300 on engine - stock pistons, rods, crank with spacer under cylinder and cam/ignition timing mods. $7500 OBO, Sheridan Wy
  5. S

2005 Yamaha Turbo Vector

Alpine GT25 Turbo Kit. 162" Camo-Extreme (1 season) with M10 W2 Air Ride rear suspension w/ jack. Rider Forward kit. Fox Floats on the front (2 seasons). Light weight hood (with extras), custom gauge pod, gas rack, Simons Skis, cover, Boss Seat (1 season). Can run on Pump fuel up to 12lbs of...
  6. apex jeff

2005 Supercharged Vector RS 162" *FOR TRADE*

2005 RS VECTOR MOUNTAIN 2261 miles, MPI supercharger, white knuckle exhaust, 162x2.25 camo maverick, anti-ratchets, hartman rail + tunnel extension, ice scratchers, skid plate, 3" Rox pivot riser, left hand throttle As the pictures show, this sled is nearly perfect. Horsepower is between 200...
Premium Features