• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled

1. B

Sled for the Mrs.

Hi all, I'm hoping you fine people here at snowest can help me out with finding a sled for the Mrs. She's currently on an 04 Ski-doo Rev 800. She cant pull start it, and being carbureted, the stiff throttle wears her out quickly. I'd like to get her something that is fuel injected, has...
  2. EXO Sled

Is a new Powerful SnowBike coming?

A mix of handling and power... https://youtu.be/uXguU67pSko Prototype installed on Polaris Axys RMK Pro 800
  3. S

FOR SALE Caliber V-Front Ramp Shield w/ LowPro GripGlides

Brand New in the box (box getting a little beat up sitting in the garage). Caliber part #13404 Purchased 2-3 yrs ago, never ended up installing on a trailer. $499 MSRP - Asking $175 (cash) Located on the west end of Billings, MT. Private message if interested and I will share info/phone...
  4. redrockwr

Artic Cat Cat Cutter

For Sale Cat Cutter- Upholstery is in great shape, has a working tail light. Windscreen is in good shape, it has a little damage where snow has hit it. Custom back rack for carry extra supplies. Located in Moab, Utah $450
  5. Z

GMAX Helmat

Hello I just got a GMAX helmet with a vizor that is attached to the helmet (I can still put goggles on if I put the vizor up all the way but it doesn't cover my whole face) does anyone know where I can buy a vizor that is COLORED I see the tinted but I ride at night so I can't use that but I...
  6. S

2012 163 pro 800 $6300

Selling my pro. It's got new Burandt running boards on it, it's got updated shocks. The walker evens with the clickers just like the newer sleds. It has about 100-150 miles on a new top end, and new primary clutch. The sled has a little over 2,000 miles on it. In good shape overall...
  7. 1

Triton All Aluminum 29' trailer "Loaded"

http://omaha.craigslist.org/for/5181363668.html REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!
  8. E

2009 M1000 SnoPro LE

2009 Arctic Cat M1000 Snow Pro LE for sale. This is a great running sled with no issues! Always stored inside. Currently 1070 miles, Timber Sled revalved & upgraded shocks, upgraded running boards, telescoping handle bars, Boss seat, SLP exhaust can, Simmons Gen. 3 skis, geared down, gauge cage...
  9. N

Underglow on Polaris Dragon

Has anyone else put underglow on there 120 sleds?
  10. O

Sicamous tomorrow (tues dec 02 )

anybody going up the blue lk area tomorrow ? im coming from ok south in the am
  11. S

Snowmobile Tech / Silverthorne Colorado

We are a Yamaha dealer. However we are looking for full time and part-time techs to work on all brands and models of snowmobiles. Experience with motorcycles and ATV's helpful as this can be a year round job for the right person. Hours are flexible! Your pay based on experience and will be...
  12. Z

2013 Polaris 600

I have a 2013 Polaris 600 RMK 144" track. Great sled just had top end rebuilt. Has about 50 miles on new top end. Always stored in a garage. The only reason I am selling is because I upgraded to a bigger sled and need space. Comes with cover, BMP can, oil. Asking $6000 obo Text or call me for...
  13. J

Question

Hi guys, the only place i went its invermere to sledding. This year i will go to revelstoke but i need some information. What time of the year we csn start to sled and do you have a good place where i can put my sled like wharehouse. Thanks
  14. S

F\S 2007 Yamaha apex mtx

,Nice apex for sale with only 1400 miles motor is all stock. Has Hartman clutching also geared down with a 162x2.5x16 camoplast extreme track. Simmons gen 2 skies. Sled is in excellent shape. This would make a great sled to ride as is or for some one looking to build a reliable turbo sled. I can...
  15. Z

2013 RMK 600 144 inch track New top end $5300

2013 RMK 600 144 inch track. Excellent condition just bought a bigger and newer sled so need this one gone. Had top end rebuilt at the end of the season great sled with extras (goggle warmer bag, under seat tunnel bag). It had 3900 miles on it before top end rebuild and about 30 miles after new...
  16. H

07 Dragon 700 vibration..

Recently redid the motor on my 07 dragon 700 after the crank snapped off and the clutch came flying out the side panel... I have it all back together everything went smooth and took it out for a ride last week and now it has a weird vibration coming from under the tunnel.. First off I checked...
  17. S

Karavan Trailer

10' Karavan drive on, drive off trailer. Factory made - not a u-built. Includes two front and one rear Superclamps($500 value and worth it) and spare tire with tongue mount. Newer tires/rims/axle/plywood. All lights work - ready to go. $2200 obo Vancouver, Canada 604-551-1901
  18. S

2000 mxz 600 runing lean.. Need help!!

hi, I have a 2000 doo mxz 600 that has about 500 miles on brand new engine. ok so last weekend me and a couple off my buddys went out and checked out some trails for the sled club we are involved in and after we were done we went out on a lake near by where we could open up our sleds. after I...
  19. D

2013 HMK Stealth 3in1 jacket

2013 HMK Stealth 3in1 jacket 3XL. Has removable liner and hood. Worn once last year. Jacket to big for me. Payed $300 asking OBO.
  20. S

Which gas to use? 91 OCT w/ethanol or 88 OCT w/o ethanol

I have been pondering this question for a while and have heard a few opinions but I would like the some thoughts from the SW squad. I am wondering which will be better for power, wear, performance, ect between using 91 octane fuel with 10% ethanol or 88 octane without ethanol in my sled...
Premium Features