• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gloves

1. R

Tobe Capto Undercuff Glove

Tobe Capto Undercuff Glove: SOLD Too much gear, cleaning out the closet! Selling my Tobe Capto Undercuff Gloves Size Med, black. More info here: http://us.tobeouterwear.com/capto-undercuff-jet-black Like new, only worn a few times. Retail for $119.95. Asking $60 or best offer plus shipping.
  2. N

Heated Glove liners

Looking for input regarding reviews of the best type of heated Glove Liners to use under a pair of my Klim Leather gloves. Any input?
  3. A

Motorfist Gloves

Motorfist Gloves New with tags PM or Call for price Valkyrie M, L, XL, 2XL WOT M, XL, 2XL Kill Switch M, L, XL, 2XL Rekon L, 2XL PM me or Call Jacob @ 208-459-0662
  4. M

Klim Gear

All in stock klim gear is 30% off retail, does not include some items! please pm me for a price and availability!:face-icon-small-coo
  5. M

Klim Gear Cheap

I have a variety of KLIM gear for sale, Bibs, gloves, Jackets, Casual gear, Boots all for discounted prices. Please PM me for prices and availability deep discounts on in stock items only.:face-icon-small-ton
  6. S

Waterproof Gloves

I have a pair of Klim Inversion gloves. They're great. Whether in the snow or on the dirt, they're simply the best gloves I've ever owned for handlebar applications. The Gore Windstopper is a lifesaver. I only wish they'd repel water. Can anyone offer opinions on snowmobile-specific...
  7. AndrettiDog

Klim Inversion Gloves For Sale

I have a brand new pair of Klim Inversion gloves size large. I put these on and realized they are too big. So I went to the mediums. This is a great pick up for someone who likes these gloves. I wear these 80% of the time. Good glove for hard riders! I would do $35 + shipping. Normally $50.
  8. Klim

<<< KLIM FREE Avalanche Clinic Set For November 21st>>>

FREE Avalanche Education Clinic KLIM Technical Riding Gear will hold a free-to-the-public Avalanche Education Clinic at the KLIM headquarters in Rigby, Idaho on Monday, November 21st from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Those interested in attending should RSVP today to reserve their spot and to enter for...
  9. D

Gloves for sale. New

--- Marmot Randonee Glove. Brand new. Never used. For sale: $60 (reg retail $100).. Size: Large Buyer to pay shipping. Payment by paypal or cash. Tough leather reinforcement, Primaloft® insulation and the industry's best GORE-TEX® insert have made the Randonnee a beloved glove among skiers and...
  10. mtnpull

Snowmobile Gear For Sale

I have a ton of Cold Wave Snowmobile suits, White Dot snowmobile boots and Gmax and M2R helmets for sale. For good condition items I am looking at getting $80 per suit, $40 per helmet and $30 per pair of boots. Gmax helmets are snow helmets and have fully operable face shields. If items show...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

Klim, Arctiva, and Castle Gloves in stock

We have the full line of Klim Gloves along with Castle and Arctiva gloves on hand. You can see them all at www.FirstPlaceParts.com Thanks Mark
Premium Features