• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski

1. T

Need Help with Reducing Ski Folding-up in Harder Snow

Just looking for opinions on ways to reduce or completely stop my skis from folding up in harder snow when I'm into a hillside, carving or going downhill on edge, as it stops me completely in my tracks and has put me over the bars a few times. I've looked into the durapro ski dampeners...
  2. M

Yeti Spindle for KTM $300

Sold. Selling a 2017(I think) Yeti spindle that fits a 2016 KTM 450XC. This came with a barely used 2018 CMX kit and talking with Mark I believe this is a 2017 spindle. I was told the kit was ridden 3 times and never jumped. Spindle looks perfect to me. $300 obo.
  3. DuraPro

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: DuraPro™ Ski Dampener

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: DuraPro™ Ski Dampener Please visit the following Swapmeet page for pricing and ordering information: https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437721 The patent pending DuraPro™ ski dampener delivers many unique advantages over other...
  4. M

wanted mountain horse ski

Looking for a 10 inch simmons ski
  5. P

2014 ARCTIC CAT M8 M8000 OEM STOCK SKI SKIS CARBIDE RUNNERS

SKIS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. SEE PICTURES FOR DETAILS. Item was removed from: 2014 ARCTIC CAT M8 Condition: Excellent used condition. Please refer to pictures. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Asking $220 shipped Call or text 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  6. N

narrower ski stance

whats the best way to narrow my ski stance on a 1998 yamaha mm700? best aftermarket kit the ski stance is currently stock.
  7. Arctic-Duramax

WTB: SlyDog 8" PowderHound Skis

Looking for 8" SlyDog PowderHound Skis. Prefer black/green/white or variations of them. Mount kit for 2013 AC ProCross and carbides would be nice too.
  8. 4

Red/Black Simmons Gen II 10" Yamaha

For Sale: A pair of Simmons Gen II Skis in good shape. 10" wide, Red and black in color. Mounts for Yamaha, if you have a different brand of snowmobile, Simmons sells mounts for your model that will fit these skis. Message or call Wayne and Apline Yamaha 406-222-1211
  9. G

C&A Pro Ski tips

(6) six old version of C&A pro ski tips (1) one never used new version of C&A pro ski tips $5 per ski tip plus shipping $30 for all (7) seven ski tips PM or Email me
  10. lookin4pwdr

Ski-Doo Team Jacket

Ski-Doo snowmobile jacket. XL in size, removable liner, good condition overall. $125
  11. T

White Slydog Powder Hound Skis (8")

I have a set of Slydog Powder Hound skis for sale. They have the Carl's cut for improved sidehilling and the carbides are like new. Have both white and black ski loops. Mounts: 2009 or older AC M-series and/or Polaris IQ (have mounts for both) Location: Orofino, ID Zip: 83544 I would like to...
  12. S

Simmons Flexi Ski Brackets

FOR SALE Used: Simmons Flexi Ski base plate (stamped "YAM-V" for use on a Yamaha snowmobile) and cross bolts, nuts & washers to bolt to snowmobile. New: Simmons Flexi Ski bolts and lock nuts to mount the base plate to the ski. I purchased used skis for my snowmobile but they had base plates...
  13. X

2009 XP 800, 163" $4800

http://eastoregon.craigslist.org/rvs/3527835463.html I might also add this sled has a clean title, and does not come with the Exit shocks shown in photos, will have the stock X model shocks on them when I get time to do the switch. Located in Eastern Oregon
  14. B

Skis for 98 Indy Classic 500

Hey, I'm replacing the skis on my parents sleds. 98 Indy Classic 500 00 Indy Trail 550 I've been told that plastic is the way to go. What do you guys think? I called a few places and ended up at MFGsupply.com Before I pull the trigger and drop $500, I wanted to get some opinions as I know very...
  15. M

Polaris Skis Sidehiller

Cleaning the shop, I have a pair of used Sidehiller ski's from an 2003 Polaris RMK. They are in good shape and they have full carbides that i would say have %40 wear. Comes with all the hardwear and rubber bumpers. I'd love to get $100 for the pair, but open to offers. PM's Returned! Thanks
  16. G

WTB - Red ski tips polaris gripper skiis

Looking for set of red ski tips for the polaris skiis. I am running 2012 skiis. I live in Bozeman, MT. Thanks
  17. E

580 EXT skiWTB

Looking to up date skis on a Cat 580 EXT to plastic skis. Thanks, Bruce
  18. R

1st sled: '02 Summit 700 / offset keel skis

Living in Revelstoke I thought it was time to check out what all the buzz is about and picked up a starter sled. $2K for the Summit 144/2" with just shy of 2000 miles was within my "try sledding" budget. As a newby sledder my plan is to stick mostly to trail riding and work my way into off...
  19. P

Team BAD help us out. Short Survey

Hello, we are Team Bad™ and we are here to gather information about opinions that fellow snowboarders, skiers, and snowmobilers, might have about snow and avalanche safety. If anyone on this forum have just about 10 mins or less, we would gladly appreciate anyone's and everyone's opinion. The...
  20. P

Team BAD help us out. Short Survey

Hello, we are Team Bad™ and we are here to gather information about opinions that fellow snowboarders, skiers, and snowmobilers, might have about snow and avalanche safety. If anyone on this forum have just about 10 mins or less, we would gladly appreciate anyone's and everyone's opinion. The...
Premium Features