• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

youth

1. C

1997 ski-doo formula 500 ***Sold***Sold****

For sale is a 1997 ski-doo formula 500 rotax rotary valve twin that is liquid cooled. This is a great sled and perfect for a youth to learn on. It has 2117 miles on it and runs great with factory hand and thumb warmers. We have never had any problems with it. It also has upgraded Ski-Doo brand 1...
  2. D

Rumors 2015 Polaris 120

Any Rumors on Polaris 120? Last year there was alot of people hoping that they would change chassis to a Pro chassis myself included! Just checking if anyone has hear anything!!
  3. Reeb

Short track Fan Cooled Race Sled turned Mountain

This is a few years old now, but I thought I'd let some people get some ideas from what we did with a short track fan cooled race sled. It started life as my 1999 Z440 Snopro. That would be the fan-cooled version. I raced it for a few years in the JR Sno-X classes while my dad raced it in the...
  4. D

2004 Polaris 120 kids sled $1,100

2004 120 edge with comet clutch. If this sled has more than 50 miles on it I would be surprised. My daughter rode it around the cabin a couple times a year from 2005-2009, she has a bigger sled now. I have put fresh gas and oil in it every year. $1,100
  5. D

Need a newer 440, sled for a 10 yr old

I'm looking for a sled for a 10 yr old close to Billings. Perferably an edge chassis or newer. Any leads or thoughts? Thank you.
  6. D

2002 Kawasaki KX 65 Clean Bike

2002 Kawasaki KX 65 2 stroke motorcycle. This is a very clean bike with less than 15 hours on new top end. Has only been run on a 32:1 premix of Klotz Super Techniplate Racing oil. Has been owned since 2004, with very little use in the last 3 years. Always stored indoors and never raced. This...
Premium Features