• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

reverse

1. J

2015 Skidoo Summit 800 154 Track

For Sale: Super fun sled, runs great and has plenty of power to climb hills and go anywhere you want! Heated grips are great to have for really cold days. Has 2861 miles on it Pictures: https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/335-ski-doo/1851880-2015-skidoo-summit-800-154-track.html Asking...
  2. J

2016 Skidoo Summit 600 146 Track

For Sale: Awesome sled, starts and runs great. Perfect sled for the family and anyone to ride. Equipped with hand warmers and reverse. Also is capable of mounting a second seat on it for two riders, has 2089 miles on it Pictures...
  3. B

reverse 2013 m800

push button doesn't engage reverse
  4. M

Help - Polaris Edge With Mechanical Reverse Kit

Not sure if this is the proper location for this topic, but Polaris Edge Chassis owners... I need info... I have a 2003 Polaris RMK 800. Had the dealer install the mechanical reverse kit when I bought it new 12 years ago. This is the first repair ever needed in 5,300 miles. I need to remove...
  5. 0

Perc reverse on 03 pro-x 800?

What would it take to put perc reverse on a 03 pro-x 800?
  6. C

2000 polairs 600 rmk reverse kit

I would like to install a reverse kit on my wife's sled. I had just purchased it thinking it would be easy to find a reverse kit. What would be the best way to go. I have found chain case covers but none specific for that. I would really like to use a PERC system but not been able to find a...
  7. S

hit reverse button doing 80kmh

Hey everyone i was for a ride today on my renegade and i accidently hit the reverse button while i was doin 80k .....now every time i wanna switch to reverse the motor just shuts off and doesnt fire back up like it used to .....aby suggestions on where i can start to look for a fix?
  8. S

07 dragon 700 reverse out

Got back to trailhead and reverse button did nothing. DEEEEP day...... powder lots of moisture under hood. I turned on and off a couple of times but no luck. Any ideas?
  9. A

No power to reverse or hand warmers 07 M8

So I have pulled apart both the reverse switch and the hand warmer switch, and checked for power coming in off these harnesses and there is none. There is power to everything else. Also no power to the reverse servo or motor. Can anybody tell me what wire should be bringing power to the reverse...
  10. I

2004 summit 800

I have a 2004 summit 800 for sale. 151'' 2'' track no missing paddles 3500 miles:face-icon-small-hap highmark x model rumble pack can has dpm rer electronic reverse all black and not a scratch on it. new pistons and rings last season call or text 808-286-0606 (hawaii area code but sleds in MN)...
  11. D

FOR SALE: 2005 polaris rmk $4300

2005 polaris rmk 900 with 4200 *KILOMETERS*. Sled runs like a charm. $4300 Teather MBRP can Rad delete SLP air intake Upgrade 2006 pistons Has all dealer updates Has reverse 151" track 2006 spindles side panels in rough shape sled is in Airdrie Alberta call 403 874 8918
  12. C

Viking Pro reverse issues

i have a 2006 yamaha viking professional and when i put it into reverse its fine until i give it gas. it then makes a loud slipping metal on metal noise. seems to be coming from the right side of the engine compartment. i asked someone about it and they said maybe the chain box. What is...
  13. Scott

Old style Cat roller secondary used on a sled with Polaris PERC reverse?

Have a Cat roller secondary on my 2001 Pol GenII (with RMI gear drive shaft, but that shouldn't matter). I have a 2003 VES engine going into it and am considering setting it up to use the REVERSE. Can I find a cover or helix that has been notched to operate the reverse on this older Cat roller...
Premium Features