• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

help!

1. B

What turbo is this?

Hey Everyone, New to the forum and my first post :) I just picked up a 2015 Pro-RMK 800 w/turbo but the dealer didn't know anything about it other than run race fuel. Anyone know what this is by chance? Really appreciate any input or thoughts.
  2. F

Crf450r boondocker Tuning help?

Hey, Im new and was told to try joining here to see if I can find some input/help. Anyone with a boondocker turbo kit for a 2014 crf450r or close to that and have a base line or suggestions where to start with the fueling numbers and settings? Also what is a reliable boost level? Not looking for...
  3. S

Throttle stuck wide open? Help please

I have an 08 dragon 800 twisted turbo, my throttle cable frayed and was stuck wide open. After replacing the cable it is still stuck wide open, I know the cable is working properly now so what else could be causing this? Possibly vaccum lines being backwards or maybe an issue with the throttle...
  4. L

Recoil starter blow up!! Help!

Hi. can somebody tell me what has happened here? (pic) Mounted a brand new recoil starter today, and after a short ride it looked like this. what do i do?
  5. N

2012 Pro rmk cracked chaincase

I was looking over my sled the other day and found a crack on the bottom right side of the chain case and I'm about to order a new (to me) used one from a snowmobile salvage place that I like to work with. Ive never done a chaincase swap before and I'm not really sure how it's done so if...
  6. R

Help2015 Skidoo Hit a Rock need advice

Hit a rock and bent the front part of tunnel and heat exchanger, wondering if front tunnel piece is available separate. Shown in parts description as separate but shows no part number.
  7. D

07 m8 top end bog

First ride out today from about 5000 feet to maybe 6 or 7k. She ran good from the truck. Pulled hard 8k revs about but about 2 miles in it started to bog on the top. Stoped and checked plugs mag side was pretty light brown. But pto side was slightly darker. Ran decent in the mid range but as I...
  8. P

2016 Polaris Assualt 144 HELP??

Hey, This year will be my first time going out west to do some deep powder riding. I'm looking for some advice, I have a buddy who wants to take a 2016 Polaris Assault 144 with a 2" lug on it. Will that sled be okay for deep powder or will he be getting stuck to much?? We will be going to...
  9. 1

Comet clutching pro. vs con.

Recently I destroyed my primary clutch on my 2005 ski doo summit 800 h.o.. Now since nothing can be salvaged I need to get a new one. Comet is about the only complete clutch I can find besides stock. Have any of you other rev enthusiasts ever ran these on there sled? Which model did you buy? How...
  10. K

02 Ski doo mxz-x 700 coolant in left cylinder

So this is the story, a friend of mine had this 700 sitting in his garage for 5 years cause his dumb friend put coolant in the injector oil (2 stroke oil reservoir) So he ordered 700 dollars worth of parts to fix it, and they sat in a box for 5 years too. I finally said ill buy it. so i cleaned...
  11. B

help

hi. My name is Alex and i'm 24 years old and i'm current living in sweden. I am SOOOO tired of the swedish conditions and i'm thinking of moving to canada for a year and i need your help to do this right and i got a million questions. So i would be real happy if you could help out a snowmobile...
  12. C

3" track on 2010 m8 questions...

I'm upgrading my track from the stock 2.25 to either a 2.6 from a 2013 or a 3" challenger extreme. Will the 3" track fit? What mods if not? Cons to a 3"? Gearing? Running a BD pg turbo. Any help greatly apritiated.
  13. W

What is up with westcoastsledders.com?

Is anyone else having problems with this site? Seems to be infected with virus according to security program.:face-icon-small-sad
Premium Features