• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ride

1. 9

No snow in Alaska so headed to Colorado..

Hey everyone, I live up here in Alaska, but we are having a terrible snow year. Going to be be road tripping down to Colorado here soon to do some riding. Should be there shortly after Christmas. Never been riding down there before but I'm going to be bringing my 2015 Freeride with me. Where...
  2. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 5, 2014*

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for APRIL 5, 2014. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  3. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 5, 2014*

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for APRIL 5, 2014. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  4. S

Never ride alone again in Utah!

I have been wanting to set up a thread for people to connect. Hoping that this thread could be a place for people to find a group to ride with so they don't have to ride alone. We have all been there before, when our regular riding buddies can't go or you want to check out somewhere new but...
  5. G

Anyone riding?

Its Oct 28th the first dump about a month ago long since melted...anyone got anywhere else to ride this weekend?
  6. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 13, 2013 *

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for April 13, 2013. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  7. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ APRIL 13, 2013 *

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for April 13, 2013. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  8. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ *

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for March 31, 2012. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking...
  9. SnowXTC

* ANNUAL COPPER CREEK RIDE AND BBQ *

Well it is that time of year again to start planning the Annual Copper Creek Ride and BBQ up to the bowls outside Lincoln, MT. Mark your calendars for March 31, 2012. Copper Creek parking lot, ride from 9:00 or whenever you get there till about 4:30 or so. BBQ at 5:30 back at the parking lot...
  10. B

Vintage Show

Saturday, February 5th Garwin, Iowa Show 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Bonfire, 5 mile ride after show Contact Todd Karney at 641-751-1220 for more info
  11. N

Any one want to ride in summit sunday/Monday?

I'm heading down for 2 days of riding behind the tut is some cool are.let me know if your up for a good ride.5900730-nick
Premium Features