• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skidoo

1. bic

FOR SALE 2021 SKI DOO EXPERT TURBO EXPERT

Taking offers OVER 30K INVESTED 2021 skidoo summit xpert turbo 175 1125 miles RSI BARS + GRIPS MUNSTER MUNSTER KILL SWITCH SKINZ BRAKE LEVER SMITH GRADE FRONT AND REAR BUMBER RAPTOR KINETIC FRONT SHOCKS RAPTOR COIL OVER CONVERSION RAPTOR FROM REAR SHOCK TKI BIG WHELL KIT TKI BELT...
  2. S

Looking to improve hp and performance

I ride a 2018 Skidoo 850. I'm looking at upgrading some parts to make it have more response and more power. What do you guys recommend I do? I do not want to Turbo it
  3. Motodrew

WOT Boondocking w/ Motodrew (SkiDoo 850 #boonstocker)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YPfgEtc1Pfg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. G

2008 M8 with OVS Turbo kit for sale or trade for proclimb

I have a 2008 M8 with an OVS turbo kit, sled has 17xx miles super clean and a great looking sled, one of the best looking M-chassis out there! Sled has fox shocks all the way around, 09 A-arms, 09 skid, Vanamburg tunnel, SLP Powder pro skis, Boss seat, Headlight delete kit, Vent kit, Pure logic...
  5. K

Electrical Issues 2015 600 Etec

Good evening. Trying to get my sled back on the snow, but having issues. The sled is an electric start and cranks fine, but no lights, dash, or start. Friend brought over Candoopro and we got a code of P0608. So, I looked that up and it says: P0608 is bad wires/shorted TPS or ERave position...
  6. 0

XM full skidplate

Great condition black full skid plate. Took off my last XM to put GNR bracing on and never put it back on. Probably want to use washers under some of the rivet heads as if you've ever drilled them on this they always spin and melt.... 40 plus shipping. 307-677-5230
  7. MTNTK

New Sidehill Wheel Kit Available Now!

The Side Hill Wheel Kit from MTNTK Performance offers a better option to stabilize your Ski-Doo without eliminating T-Motion or the 16” Wide Flex Edge track. Maintain a straight line while sidehilling without constantly counter steering while also adding durability to your track by not allowing...
  8. H

*NEW* 2019 SKIDOO Summit 850 165” w/SHOT

*NEW* 2019 SKIDOO Summit 850 165” w/SHOT Brand new still at the dealer 2019 Skidoo Summit X Gen 4 850 X package 4 YEAR WARRANTY SHOT (awesome by the way) Black in color Track is 165x3” $14,100 and it’s yours (pay registration etc to local state as needed) Need surgery so I can’t use it. Call...
  9. N

Headlight Deletes & Wiring?

I am considering doing a headlight delete on a 2018 Gen-4 Summit and I was wondering what to do with the headlight wires? Is it okay to run the sled with them disconnected and no resistor of any kind? Does anyone know for sure? I don't want to have electrical issues down the road.
  10. H

2018 Skidoo Summit 850 X 175 w/SHOT **like new**

I have 2018 Skidoo Summit 850 X with 175x3 track and SHOT start for sale. It has 200 miles and is in LIKE NEW condition, not even broke in yet. Kept in the garage and always used an enclosed trailer. $12,200 Please call or text with quesitons at **435**232**6752**
  11. L

WTB Cover for 2006 Skidoo Summit X

Title pretty much says it... highly prefer a skidoo original. PM me details with price/shipping to 80513 in Colorado
  12. S

Switchback Assault vs Freeride

Hey! First time poster here, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong area or anything like that. I am a young (17) rider from Saskatchewan, Canada and am looking to get a new sled. For the past 5 years, I've ridden a great starter sled in the 2015 Skidoo Renegade Sport. I've just simply outgrown...
  13. T

174” opinion pros and cons

174” opinion pros and cons Is there any reason not to own a 174” track Found a great deal on a new one. Pros and cons. Thank you.
  14. J

Latest Baker ride conditions?

A group of us would like to ride Baker on Friday Apr 27. Anybody have road, trail, snow condition reports or suggestions?
  15. B

2007 Skidoo Summit 800 XRS 159 and trailer

delete
  16. P

2015 Skidoo Summit X T3 800 Etec R Front Shocks- Low miles 17" Eye-Eye

Eye to eye measurement: 17" Removed from a sled with 450 miles. Great used condition, light scuffs/normal ware tear $250 shipped 2089654285
  17. X

2017-18 HPS CAN FOR G4 SUMMIT 850CC

Selling an HPS can for the G4 850cc. The can has only 100 miles and is like new. Very nice sound and not loud as the previous HPS cans. There's a minor scratch on the can side barely visible. Selling my friend's can. Asking $345.00 US w/o shipping.:) Patrick 3105617460
  18. C

Crankshaft Rebuilding

We specialize in the rebuilding of 2 stroke snowmobile crankshafts. We have been rebuilding crankshafts for over 20 years now. Check us out on line at www.competitivecrankshafts.com or on Facebook.
  19. G

WTB : Detachable G4 Snowflap kit

Anyone buy the kit and decide do not like it and want to get rid of it? Maybe decide don't want to install? I am looking to save a few bucks and maybe can help you out of your kit! Best
  20. C

Original rivets to be replaced with removable ones

Hi, Not sure of you have the same frustration like I do when I see some panels (bottom ones especially) which are fixed with permanent rivets that must be drilled in to be able to remove the bottom panel. I have a sidewinder and a Tundra and both have the same way to fix the bottom panels...
Premium Features