• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

seat

1. Sled Solutions

Skinz Ski Doo REV Airframe Seat - 1 Available

If anyone is looking they are nearly impossible to find and we have one. https://www.sledsolutions.com/collections/seats-and-seat-covers/products/skinz-light-weight-seat-kit-for-ski-doo-rev
  2. Roundy800

Boss Seat

Boss seat for a polaris Pro rmk. Lightweight Lots of storage, like new $200 shipped lower 48
  3. Sled Solutions

2017-2021 Yamaha Sidewinder Seats

We have a couple Skinz seats that are not spoken for that fit this machine. https://www.sledsolutions.com/collections/seats-and-seat-covers/products/skinz-arctic-cat-proclimb-procross-freeride-seat
  4. Sled Solutions

2018-2021 Arctic Cat King Cat M9000 Turbo Seat

We have a couple seats that fit this sled, they are on back order everywhere from what I can tell. https://www.sledsolutions.com/products/skinz-arctic-cat-proclimb-procross-freeride-seat
  5. Sled Solutions

Seat Concepts Seats are back in production

I think due to Covid they decided to not build Snowmobile seats all summer. If you've been waiting they are back online and about 30 days out on seats so now would be a good time to get your order in. We offer the complete line up...
  6. Sled Solutions

Polaris Edge Chassis TALL Seat

Seat Concepts has purchased the company that originally started making these seats so they are proven. Shipping on these is 14-18 business days. Fits: All Polaris Edge Chassis Sleds 2002-2005 Lightweight and integrated storage. Fits all 2002-2005 Polaris Edge, XC, RMK, Vertical Escape Each...
  7. Sled Solutions

Seat Concept Seats COMING SOON! AXYS LOW

Seat Concepts has been building dirt bike seats for a LONG time and now they are playing in the snowmobile world. We're happy to be working with them! First new product to come out of their US facility is a new Lightweight Low Seat for the Polaris AXYS RMK and SKS models. Details on the...
  8. G

Tunnel Bag and Seat bag - Help

What is everyone using for tunnel bag on the new sled? Want waterproof, not some obnoxiously large looking thing. Able carry some spare tools, gloves, goggles, help minimize weight on my back to the avy bag and shovel. Don't want it to have issues with the coolant running through the tunnel...
  9. M

2003 Edge Seat Blue, mint condition

Only had a season on it and was replaced with a boss seat. Has spent the last 12 years in the attic so no fading, no rips, no tears. Take a look at the pictures to see. $140 firm. Plus shipping. PayPal accepted Thanks Happy sledding http://bozeman.craigslist.org/snw/5447480461.html
  10. Arctic-Duramax

2012-2013 HC or M Seat Black

Looking for a 12-13 Cat High Country or M Seat preferably all black, will consider green. Please send pics and any known defects is possible.
  11. Steep&DeepRider

2011 Pro RMK Seat

Take off seat in perfect condition with seat post. $100 obo (representative photo)
  12. G

13' Pro 800 ECU and Seat

Looking for a 13' Pro 800 RMK ECU and a 13' or newer seat. Let me know what you have. Send me a PM. Thanks.
  13. X

XP Black Seat off 08 Summit X 800r

>>>> SOLD <<<< Selling an 08 Summit Black XP Seat. $120. Will Ship. I am located in Minneapolis, MN. A reading book sized piece of the under seat foam was removed to accommodate relocation of the stock tool kit or other tools. It is kind of convenient, and you don't feel it in any way shape or...
  14. S

M/C 800 factory seat

Takeoff stock seat from '02 MC 800 LE. Silver and black, perfect condition. $40 or make an offer
  15. G

M-series seats Black and Orange (2)

Two take off seats for M-series sleds. Both in good condition. One has little more couple scuffs at the front, get a little discount on that one. $85 and $75 plus shipping for the seats. PM or email.
  16. G

Crossfire Seat - Like New

2006 Crossfire 700 Stock seat - was taken off after initial test ride and aftermarket seat installed. This seat is next best thing to brand new. $99.00 plus shipping or local pickup. PM or email me.
  17. V

Edge seat?

Do edge seats fit gen 2s ? I'm sure this has been asked or is common knowledge but I searched and came up empty. I'm mostly wondering if aftermarket edge seats will fit my gen 2. Thank you .
  18. V

Wtb boss high rise for Polaris gen 2 and Yamaha mountain max/viper

Looking for a boss high rise or flat top for either a Polaris gen 2 or a Yamaha srx,mm or viper. I don't care what model seat it is or if it's faded or ripped. Let me know what you have I may even be interested in a standard height boss seat.
  19. G

M Series & Crossfire Seats

I have two M-Series seats and one Crossfire seat (never seen the snow), All three are in excellent condition are black with the orange stripe. All three seats are in the 2006 - 2008 design. Tired them taking up space in the garage. Still have one of the sleds, others are gone. Like to see $75...
  20. butch1969

WRP Rasmussen Seat 12-13 Proclimb 800

All black in color, no Rasmussen signature. Minus 3" in height and minus 3 lbs from stock seat. This seat also includes a small zippered section in the back where the battery is supposed to sit. I rode it for one season (last year), huge improvement from stock 12' seat. Bought a new sled now so...
Premium Features