• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boss

1. Roundy800

Boss Seat

Boss seat for a polaris Pro rmk. Lightweight Lots of storage, like new $200 shipped lower 48
  2. Tonysnoo

Sleds Trailer Sled Deck and lots of extras - getting out of sport

Retiring from the sport after 40+ great years I have two 156 M8s with electronic reverse. Turbo M8: OVS style turbo package with some of my own drivability/reliability mods: Tial 2871 - 4" Intake housing w/fresh CHRA Single throttle body system w 4 injectors Intercooler, Fueling programmed for...
  3. Roundy800

Custom Chassis

02 polaris bulkhead with custom tunnel, 2x159x16 wide track, M10 moutain suspension, diamond S mesh hood, Boss seat, light weight front end, dual rate coil over front shocks, Sly Dog skis. Had watercraft motor in it. Rolling chassis , NO MOTOR, Located in Minnesota , $800 call or text 507-383-6555
  4. FirstPlaceParts

Boss Seats $349 - While They Last

All remaining BOSS Seats are $349 until remaining inventory is sold. We have seats for Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat and Yamaha. Here is a link to our BOSS Seat Section: BOSS Snowmobile Seats Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  5. V

Edge seat?

Do edge seats fit gen 2s ? I'm sure this has been asked or is common knowledge but I searched and came up empty. I'm mostly wondering if aftermarket edge seats will fit my gen 2. Thank you .
  6. V

Wtb boss high rise for Polaris gen 2 and Yamaha mountain max/viper

Looking for a boss high rise or flat top for either a Polaris gen 2 or a Yamaha srx,mm or viper. I don't care what model seat it is or if it's faded or ripped. Let me know what you have I may even be interested in a standard height boss seat.
  7. 7

Boss Seat for Polaris Edge Chassis

Boss seat for Edge Chassis. Good shape, All black with Red emblem. email: ahoudak@hotmail.com
  8. FirstPlaceParts

New Boss Seats - Polaris, Cat, Ski-Doo, Yamaha

All new Boss Seats for 2013. Polaris RMK Pro Seats, XP Seats, Dragon Seats, New Cat Pro Climb, Edge Chassis Seats and more: Boss Seats
  9. R

Boss Noss Nitrous Kit

Full Boss Noss nitrous kit. Came off my 08 Summit. Bottle was certified last year. $300 + shipping (or no shipping if in Seattle area). Travis 360-628-0869
  10. Z

WTB aftermarket skis

Looking for a good set of used skis for my 2009 M1000. Private message me what you have and how much. Also have Boss seat for M series in good shape trade/offer. Thanks Greg
  11. B

Seat for a Gen 2: old knees!

Greetings all, I am new to this so excuse any issues! I have a 2001 RMK 800 that I love! all the new sleds are grand but this baby can climb! only issue is the low seat and my knees are not getting along that well. I have heard that a seat from an edge chassis will fit on my sled and that...
  12. D

Boss/BD Xtreme Seat for Arctic Cat M-Series $200

This seat says "BD Xtreme" on it, but its really a Boss Seat for all Arctic Cat M-Series Sleds. You will need to get a mounting kit from Boss to install this, but they are really cheap. It has the Red LED tail light on the back. The seat is in good shape, but there is some very small cracking...
  13. FirstPlaceParts

New Boss Noss Kits for - Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat & Yamaha

We have Boss Noss Nitrous Kits for all 4 brands, here is a link to our nitrous kits: Boss Noss Nitrous Kits If you haven't seen the Boss Noss technology videos they are worth looking, at check them out at this link: Boss Noss Videos Thanks Mark
  14. FirstPlaceParts

New 2012 BOSS SEATS - Buy Early!!!

We'll soon have over 250 Boss Seats in stock, order early to guarantee a seat before it snows. Here is a link to our Boss Seat section: Boss Seats They are available in custom colors and two different styles this year, all panel colors can be chosen and ordered on the site. The site also...
  15. FirstPlaceParts

$40 Off Remaining Boss Seats: M-Series, Dragon, 1M, Mtn. Max, and ZX Chassis

$40 off all remaining Boss Seats, here are some links to each specific seat: Arctic Cat M-Series Boss Seats Arctic Cat 1M Boss Seats Polaris Dragon Boss Seats Yamaha Mountain Max Boss Seats Ski-Doo ZX Chassis 2000-2003 Boss Seats Thanks Mark
  16. FirstPlaceParts

Boss Edge Seats in Stock

Hello: We have a few Boss Edge Seats left, you can check them out at the following URL: Boss Edge Seats The have specific pockets for water bottles and several other pockets for storage, a lot of room. Thanks Mark
  17. Vertical-Extreme

M series Boss Seat (one of the good ones)

I have a earlier (2008ish) model boss seat for sale that is mint. no fading, no broken zippers, no golf bag on the back. I think this would have been one of the last model years that actually got some quality control. It is in Alberta (calgary Area) SOLDplus shipping pm me if interested
  18. T

Best M-series seat

I know this has been brought up before, but usually people only talk about the new shorty seat or the Boss seat. Riding an M-series gives us the option to choose between as small plethora of seats. I'm looking for a new seat and would like to hear opinions about all the seats. (stock, AC...
  19. FirstPlaceParts

200 Boss Seats IN STOCK - Just Arrived

We just got a new shipment of Boss Seats, over 200. They can be purchased on our web site at the following link: Boss Seats ***If you are wondering about shipping charges, if you ad a seat to the cart and go to the 2nd checkout page it will calculate shipping for you, you will not be charged...
  20. FirstPlaceParts

Boss Seats for Mtn Max, Viper, SRX & Phazer

We have Boss Seats for the following models, the link will take you to that specific seat: Mtn Max, Viper, SRX, and Phazer Boss Seats Thanks Mark
Premium Features