• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

yeti

1. A

Yeti 129 x 12.50 x 10 track (looking to buy)

Anyone have a Yeti 129" x 12.5" x 10" with 2.86 Pitch they want to get rid of? I was going to purchase a Yeti 129 to upgrade the Maxtrack 2 I have on a Snowtech MX 129. I was just saving up some money and when I went to order one today, I see that Yeti closed its doors, so it doesn't look...
  2. G

2017 Yeti RRS Raptor Shock System

This is part number YPSU2181 - RRS POW, Short, 10-10.75" It's fits Yamaha YZF/YZFX/WR I bought a Yeti 129mx kit that came off of a Yamaha and I have a Husqvarna so this will not fit my bike. Asking $750 obo Also open to potential trades.
  3. M

Yeti Spindle for KTM $300

Sold. Selling a 2017(I think) Yeti spindle that fits a 2016 KTM 450XC. This came with a barely used 2018 CMX kit and talking with Mark I believe this is a 2017 spindle. I was told the kit was ridden 3 times and never jumped. Spindle looks perfect to me. $300 obo.
  4. M

CMX Adapter/Chain/Sproket for KTM $350

Update: I sold the spindle and decided to keep the sprocket and chain. $200 shipped for the adapter and link rod adapter. I purchased a used 2018 CMX kit that was setup on a 2016 KTM 450XC. I'm running a Honda so I have some extra parts that came off in the conversion. I was told this kit...
  5. T

WTB used 120" track

Looking for a used 2" or 2.5" paddle 120" track for a custom snowbike build (right hand chain drive and budget). Private msg or you can txt me 819-699-9803 Thanks
  6. 4

Yamaha YZ450 Turbo Yeti snowbike- FOR SALE

Yamaha 2012 YZ450- KMS turbo- 16.5 Yeti 137 for sale. Bike was a hold over until 2015 and Yeti was hold over until beginning of this season. This bike rips hard and has never failed me, still running the original belt on the kit. Yeti has 2017 updates, drivers, 28mm belt, Maxtrak 2, raptor...
  7. P

2016 Yamaha yz450fx snowbike yeti 129

Bike is in great shape and ready to go. 57 hours on bike and kit. Comes with dirt kit that has never been used. Pm with questions. Too many extras to list. Over $20,000 invested in bike. No time to ride. Make an offer. Can help with shipping Prkarst@yahoo.com asking $12,000 or best offer.
  8. W

2017 Camso DTS 129

2017 Camso DTS 129 Snow Bike Kit: It's looking to be a great winter! Make it even better by converting your dirt bike to go play in the snow. This Camso kit is by far the best bang for your buck. It performs just as well as kits that cost twice as much. The track design and function is second to...
  9. L

WTB Yeti Brake disk and hub

Looking for a few of the Yeti Brake Disks and Hubs. They updated the '17's to one that doesn't ice as easily. I'm looking for the MY '16 or older version. If you Upgraded and have the earlier version kicking around. I'd like to acquire a few. Thanks for looking. PM me to work out payment and...
  10. P

Moto-Trax 137" Kit - 2016 - For Sale

2016 Moto-Trax 137" mountain kit with upgraded motocross Fox RC 2 shock. 10.1 hours on kit, but still being rode so time might change. Has orange rad pack anodize on rails, parts of ski fit kit and orange/white graphics. Idler wheels, tunnel screws and slide bushing service bulletins already...
  11. Chadx

Raptor X2 Dual Ski front end for KTM; Bozeman, MT

Selling a complete Raptor X2 Snowbike Double Ski Front End. Black skis. Fit kit is for 2003 and later KTM with the 48mm USD forks and so most variations of the KTM 450, 525, 520, 530, EXC, SX-F, XC-W, XC-F, etc. This fit kit very well may fit other bikes as well. You can check with Jake or...
  12. A

2016 Yeti Snow MX Available To U.S Customers

The Yeti Snow MX is the latest innovation of C3 Powersports for snow fanatics. Cutting-edge technology will turn your dirt bike into the most exciting and powerful snow riding experience Now Available to U.S Customers Complete Kits 120” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit 129” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit...
Premium Features