• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

racing

1. BrapBirk

Memorial Day Weekend Snowmobile Racing in Lake Tahoe / Reno

Calling all racers and snowmobile enthusiast! The third annual FEEDER 500 is back for another day of snowmobile racing. Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend May 28th! Free to view, $30 to race your first class and $25 for each class after. CASH ONLY! Bring a buddy to race and receive a $10 discount...
  2. 4

FXR TACTIC BOA FOCUS SNOWMOBILE BOOTS MEN’S SIZE 10 - $250 OBO

FXR TACTIC BOA FOCUS SNOWMOBILE BOOTS MEN’S SIZE 10 - $250 OBO See my add at: http://helena.craigslist.org/snw/6054427016.html for details.
  3. W

2017 Crazy Horse Hill Climb- Apr 22-23, 2017 at GRAND TARGHEE

The Skyliners Motor Club presents the 2017 Crazy Horse Hill Climb at Grand Targhee You are not going to want to miss the 2017 RMSHA Points Championship at Grand Targhee. Racing will begin Saturday (4/23/2017) morning and will go through Sunday afternoon. There is not a bad seat at the...
  4. T

1994 Vmax 500 Performance upgrades

Would anyone be able to tell me how to set my 1994 Yamaha vmax 500 up for racing? I have recently talked to Levi Lavallee to gain some inspiration and to find out how he got to be where he currently is today in the Snowmobiling world and he came from somewhat of a similar background that I am...
  5. L

SledHead Racing 880 Big Bore Kit for SkiDoo 800 ETEC

This is a SledHead Racing 880 Big Bore Kit that was ordered and installed just last year, the Fall of 2015. Kit has less than 150 miles on it. In perfect condition. Straightline Performance Fueling computer included and clutching for 7,000' to 10,000' also included. Can email pictures to anyone...
  6. A

Ice Drags

Feb 15,16,&17 The Sno-Jokers of Oconto Falls, Wisconsin are hosting the largest ice drag in the world. 4 lanes of shaved ice with speeds 140+ under 5 sec in that 1/8 mile track. There will be food and beverage tents all weekend as well as a band and fire works on saturday night. Sunday we plan...
  7. T

RMSHA Hillclimb and Hillcross

I added a few Go Pro videos on to YouTube for those who had questions regarding racing or just wanted to see some footage. I just wanted to share a couple videos of RMSHA events. <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RGumTMzmDwE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315"...
  8. T

Polaris RMK Gen 1/2 Front Shocks, Ryde Fx & Fox

3 sets of 14" eye to eye front shocks $125 for the blue spring ryde fx pair $150 for either the red ryde fx or the fox pair Also have the rear ryde fx shock off a 2002 RMK 800... $125 for that
  9. G

Xtreme Snowmobile 2011 GRASS DRAG schedule

Here is our current 2011 grass drag schedule. I will keep it updated if there are any changes to be made. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. End of Sept. race TBA Oct. 8th Logan, Ut Oct. 15th Malad, Id Oct. 29th Honeyville, Ut Nov. 5th Pocatello, Id Stay current by liking our...
  10. N

Most efficient snowmobile track? Lowest durometer?

I'm taking part in a university project where we are building a robot weighing about 500 pounds. This robot will be running in the snow and have tracks on both its sides (tank style). The robot will run on solar power and will only reach a maximum speed of 5 mph. We are looking into running...
  11. O

2Moto Races at Timberline Lodge this Saturday (4/10/2010)

So....who's going? This is pretty amazing that a motorized event is being hosted at the historic Timberline Lodge....while the ski resort is open! :face-icon-small-hap HMK is the title sponsor. http://www.2moto.com/RACEssion_2010/Timberline_Lodge_RACEssion_2010_Race/ Racing starts at...
  12. M

ISOC snowcross - great racing, but...

So I went to the ISOC snowcross races in Shakopee, MN at Canterbury Park on Saturday 1/23 and brought my 7 year old along. I've gone to this event at least 5 times in the past, and usually enjoy it. However, this year it cost me $35 at the gate plus $15 for my 7 year old. $50 for watching...
  13. I

POLARIS WTS:440-600 various

I have a few wts remaining off my 440-600 engines I have sold. 10-56-1set(3)Sold 10-54-1set(3)Sold S 51H-1set(3) S 47H-1set(3) All are in very good condition, used to ride "out west" twice for 4days. Pm if interested. 30$ per set +shipping. Wt prices are "out the roof", trying to help...
  14. J

Fourcast Movie Info

The Film is finally completed, its being sent off for replication tomorrow and will be available late next week. If you are Canadian, you should be able to purchase copies from your local snowmobile dealer, the Canadian distributor is Platinum or you can order from www.highmarkfilms.com IF YOU...
Premium Features