• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

skis

1. N

C and A Mini Skis

Green C and A mini Skis. C and A markets them for 120s 200s, grass drags, and water skippers. Never been used. Small scuffs from the kids playing with them. Bought them for a project and never used them. $125 shipped to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada or Alaska but we will need to...
  2. J

ski mounting and wearbar question

ski questions. have a 96 Indy 500 RMK. added some plastic skis with dual carbides a few years back. noticed my sled was not turning well and plowing a lot more than my wife's with stock skis and wear bars so I tipped my sled over to inspect the wear bars and they were all plugged up with ice...
  3. sledhed

FS: SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis, others - Powder Pro Mohawk etc.

SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis fit Powder Pro Mohawk etc., used, includes brand new bolts and nuts of proper grade. Does not include the rubber cushions though. $40 plus shipping.
  4. B

Adjusting Ski Stance on 2017 MC

Picked up the new mountain cat the other day and was adjusting the ski stance this afternoon. It has 4 1/2 inch spacers on each side. Came from dealer centered, with two spaces on each side of spindle. Went to adjust and move it in 1/2 inch on each side. After I got the first ski done and...
  5. eddy

C & A Ultra Pro 7"

C & A Ultra Pro 7" Mountain Skis with Woody's 10" carbides, Yellow skis with Black handles. Almost new, less than 100 miles use. $235 with shipping lower 48. Can text pictures. Located in Seattle WA. Skis, handles and carbides are over $500 new.
  6. 4

Red/Black Simmons Gen II 10" Yamaha

For Sale: A pair of Simmons Gen II Skis in good shape. 10" wide, Red and black in color. Mounts for Yamaha, if you have a different brand of snowmobile, Simmons sells mounts for your model that will fit these skis. Message or call Wayne and Apline Yamaha 406-222-1211
  7. C

SLP Black Power Pros for Sale

***Sold***
  8. W

SLP ski mount kits

I have 1 set of black powder pro ski mounts for 2011-2013 polaris pro ride, used 1 weekend, $45 + shipping. 1 set of red powder pro ski loops, $25 + shipping.Will combine shipping if purchasing both items.New price was $130.
  9. D

2005 King Cat Parts

Only parts left from my 2005 King Cat 900 EFI. Make an offer, I just want this stuff out of my garage!!! 1. Stock Heads & Domes $40 2. Stock Seat (black & orange) $40 Shipping out of Las Vegas, NV (ride Utah). Thanks for looking.
  10. Z

WTB aftermarket skis

Looking for a good set of used skis for my 2009 M1000. Private message me what you have and how much. Also have Boss seat for M series in good shape trade/offer. Thanks Greg
  11. scotts-doo

Polaris switchback assault oem skis for sale

I am selling the OEM skis off my 2012 Polaris switchback assault that has 225 miles on it. I have the skis, ski loops and factory carbids. I am asking $160.00 for the pair plus shipping if needed. They are like new. I am in MN. I have pics if you want to see them. You can also email me at...
  12. B

Rev Summit Parts

Rev Summit Parts - Pair of stock 2005 Rev skis with carbides - $100 - Stock reeds, good shape - $50 - 2 wheel kit with stock wheels - $50 - Skid plate with A arm protectors - $25 - Stock drop brackets - $25 - Stock secondary clutch - $250 Located in Mpls, MN
  13. B

09 XP Summit stock skis

2009 Skidoo XP Summit stock skis Pair With carbides $125 Located in Mpls, MN Bill
  14. D

05 King Cat Stock Parts

Time to clean out the garage of all my stock parts. They come off a 2005 King Cat 900 EFI, orange: 1. Stock Can $20 2. Stock Pipe $35 3. Stock Y-pipe $35 4. Stock steering post $20 (SOLD) 5. Stock rack $20 6. Stock bumper $20 7. Stock Skis (orange) $60 8. Stock front shocks $80 (SOLD) 9...
  15. D

Simmons Gen I - Black & Grey

Have a pair of Simmons Gen I for sale. They are black & grey with arctic cat saddles. Asking $200, you pay shipping. Pm me your email if you would like pictures.
  16. Z

Wtb. After market skis for m1000

Looking for some after market skis for my m1000 send me a message and let me know what you have and what your wanting for them. Cash in hand ready to go. May be interested in any other m1000 accessories you may have as well. Thanks you Greg
  17. D

7" Slydog Powderhound Skis w/ New Hardware

Used in good condition - $125 They have brand new mounting hardware, excluding the rubber pieces that are sled specific. I'll ship just about anywhere (not real sure how to package these yet), but you have to cover shipping Paypal or Cash only.
  18. S

Best Readily Avaliable Ski

As a new snowbike company we were very interested in the differences between skis that were out there and what could be done. After a lot of testing and changing of skis, Frozen MOTO was excited to go with another new guy to snowbikes the Curve Industries ski! This ski gives you the...
  19. C

ski dampers

I just picked up a set of flexi-skis for my 900, the came with everything but rubber dampers, i was wondering if anyone knows where I can pick some up from that will fit.
  20. M

Powder skis

What skis for the D8's would be the best for floating on powder do u guys think? i was considering buying the powder pros but if u guys have any other suggestions let me kno!
Premium Features