• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

camso

1. T

Setup tips for yz250x with 2019 camso

New to the snowbike thing and looking for some setup tips. I have a 17 yz250x with a 19 camso kit. I'm wondering about the SSS forks, they're pretty soft great for the woods but as a snowbike should I change to thicker oil, or add some? Just wondering if anyone has yammy experience that could...
  2. T

Temiscaming or north bay area riders?

Hey first year with the new snowbike setup, wondering if there's anyone else out this way that wants to get out for a rip.
  3. T

2016 Yamaha YZ450F | Camso DTS only 2 HOURS

Like new 2016 Yamaha YZ450F only 2 hours on bike!!! Ready to go for either dirt or snow. The Camso snow bike kit is a 2016 as well and has all of the recall upgrades already installed. Please check out the list of parts and accessories below. • Mika Metals handlebars & clamps • Arc adjustable...
  4. S

New 2018 WR450F Or Yz450F

Looking to get into the sport and would like to know opinions on which 2018 Yamaha bike I should consider? I’m likely going to purchase a Camso 129 to go with it. I’ve read various things about the wider ratio transmissions not being great for Snowbikes, etc... I will likely also use the bike...
  5. P

Moto-Trax 137" Kit - 2016 - For Sale

2016 Moto-Trax 137" mountain kit with upgraded motocross Fox RC 2 shock. 10.1 hours on kit, but still being rode so time might change. Has orange rad pack anodize on rails, parts of ski fit kit and orange/white graphics. Idler wheels, tunnel screws and slide bushing service bulletins already...
  6. WyoPro

FS: 156" Camso Challenger X3.2

FS: 156" Camso Challenger X3.2 ***SOLD*** Cut down to 2.8". Was on a NA Axys. Running boost, thinking of going a different route. Located in NE Wyoming.
  7. R

Arctic Cat/Camso track.

Check out this image I found of Arctic Cat/Camso snowbike kit. Looks more like a tire than a track.
Premium Features