• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ski doo xm

1. D

NEED: Ski doo XM cover for a 2016

Looking for a Ski Doo cover for my 2016 XM. I live in Steamboat Springs Colorado. Thanks
  2. L

154x16x2.5 XM track

Sold!
  3. Goinboardin

13' XM 800 SP black/orange hood

SOLD--13' XM 800 SP black/orange hood--SOLD I have a complete hood off my 2013 XM, 800etec (hood, glovebox, intake, headlight, windshield). One intake screen has a small tear (right side) and has typical tree riding scuffs. It has the BRP prefilter kit pieces in it (not whole kit, just what's...
  4. W

Unit 6 Cans

I have Unit 6 cans for sale. They are fully polished stainless steel with carbon fiber. They are excellent quality and weigh in at 5 pounds. Not too loud at 89db. Available for XM, RMK, M8000, M1100 and also for UTV's. These are a new product, and so we are selling them cheap to get the...
  5. C

154 or a 163

My girl friend has been riding a 08 XP 163 for the past 3 years and she is now going to upgrade to an used 13 or 14 XM. But she is unsure if she should go with the 154 or the 163 (lots of 154's for sale in our area but not many 163's). She is only 5' tall so I know the XM will help her a...
  6. jgd

WTB - XM Side Panels (Black)

Looking for black XM side panels. Please pm me, if you have any for sale. Thanks
  7. C

2013 Rev Limiter alet on the gauge cluster?

Last week while I was going down hill the warning light came on the gauge cluster stating REV LIMITER. My RPM was only in the 4800 range, This happen 3 different times. All 3 times I had the clutch engaged to slow my speed. Anyone have an idea why this happened? Sled is a 2013 XM etec
  8. gr8skidoo

I-90 MOTORSPORTS OPEN HOUSE STARTS 11/16-17th and AVALANCHE SEMINAR!

Come kick off the snowmobile season with us. Come see our new 5000 square foot addition! (Should be almost done) Check out the 2013 Ski-Doo sleds, riding gear, and accessories. We will have specials throughout the store on new and used products! Stop by and get prepared for the season by...
Premium Features