• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

suspension

1. R

2 almost complete sets of Polaris Stock Axys A Arms

I am selling 2 sets of Polaris Stock Axys A Arms. Have the right and left upper a arms, Left lower arms each from 2016 & 2017 $100 each A Arm plus shipping. 2 sets are currently shown. These are takeoffs and not bent. Thanks, Shane
  2. indyseven

Fox Evol 3 On a 2015 Pro 800 RMK

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone out there can help me with my Fox Evol 3 Chris Burandt shocks that I just installed. I put all four shocks on my 2015 163” Terrain Dominator I also installed a 36” Alternative Impact front end kit and it seems as though I have way too much sag in the rear. I set...
  3. S

Problem with tie rods on 2016 M8000

Hey there everyone! I just picked a 2016 M8000 limited about 2 days ago from craigslist. I was checking it over when I got it home and saw that the tie rods were rubbing on the left A-Arm (if you're looking at it from the front). I looked at the right side and saw the right tie rod is a bit bent...
  4. S

Timbersled shocks question

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you. :face-icon-small-hap
  5. sledhed

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete

2011-2015 Pro rear suspension PARTS 2011-2015 Pro rear suspension 155" complete. Not sure of exact year, was purchased new, taken completely apart, cleaned, new bushings in shock mounts as needed, greased, rear axle bearings checked, and run one spring (partial season) on a Dragon...
  6. S

Timbersled shocks

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you.:face-icon-small-hap
  7. W

Anyone got a complete s36 ski-doo front end take-off?

shocks included would be great. this suspension must fit a REV-XP chassis. don't need skis. 36 inch width skidoo s-36
  8. J

2016 KX450f Air Fork

Hey guys I have a 2016 Kawasaki KX450f I'm putting a Timbersled on. I just have some questions about my air fork options. I am a mechanic at a bike shop in Colorado and am familiar with the forks. I know the air fork isn't my best option but I am going to run it this year. What kind of pressures...
  9. S

EZ RYDE CARVE for SALE

EZ RYDE CARVE for sale fits 162-174 inch track length Was $2,750 now $2,350 offer while supplies last. • Best Riding Suspension • Better Transfer • Less Snow Pack • Lockout Pins • Adjustable Twist • Unique Geometry • Easier Carving • Higher Highmarks To order call: Randy 801-721-2886 or...
  10. J

Elka stage 5 suspension front and rear

sold
  11. C

will 154 suspension parts fit on 146 rails?

I have a set of 146 rails but my 137 suspensions will not work with them. I found a cheap 154 suspension and was wondering if that will fit onto the 146 rails?
  12. P

Timbersled Fork Springs

I am trying to figure out some suspension settings for the front end and where to buy. I have 2 bikes a 2009 kawasaki kx450f and a 2014 ktm 300xc. Both have a ts 120" with tss. After doing some searching I have figured out it is best to run a .58 to ~.65 fork springs. Where can i purchase these...
  13. S

fox or raptor shock kits ??

I have never bought an aftermarket set of shocks. But after riding the axys assault compared to my stock pro last year, I really want some !! was thinking about just getting the raptors as they are only $580 delivered. how do they compare to the fox float evol r? anybody have experience on...
  14. S

Extra forks for winter

I was thinking about buying a set of forks off ebay or something for my 14 Ktm 300xc for winter with the correct springs and possibly valving. Would any old forks work like of a 10 year old honda, yamaha, or etc.? Building collars for the forks (assuming they're smaller) is no big deal. Any...
  15. V

Skidoo summit lower a-arm 42"

Right and left available. Both in great condition. $80 each or $120 for the set.
  16. N

Mountain max suspension

Got a suspension out of a 2001 max I believe with a 159 kit. Was wanting to know if anyone can get me mounting dimensions for me. I have a 99 and am wanting to set it to the updated approach angle.
  17. X

brp 42" wide front suspension kit

selling a brp 42" wide front suspension kit with all the arms, steering rods and the 2 shocks. The shocks are BRP rod adjustable ones, and have been replenished with new oil last year but didn't see any use since. Bought the kit 3 years ago. It's not the RAS system. There's two right top arms...
  18. B

Turbo Stock Suspension Set Up

Hey guys, I'm trying to get my stock suspension set up a bit better for my next trip out West. This past trip, in steep climbs I was having lots of issues with the skis lifting. I did some adjustments to the RTS (tightened it) and it seemed to help a bit. I have little experience playing with...
  19. P

Suspention, electrical and steering issues

Before I get into tearing my 2007 rmk 600 apart... 1st: Can I rebuild my rear and front shocks or should I just replace them? 2nd: My speedo gauge flickers, sometimes doesn't stay on and my reverse light is staying on even when not engaged. 3rd: my steering has way too much play in it, is there...
  20. H

M series A arms & spindles

Complete set of A arms for M series 2007-2011. Arms and spindles. Platinum color.
Premium Features