• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slp

1. DBarnes

2017 RMK pro SLP billet head

Anybody put one of these on their sled? Did you have any issues with DET on 91 non e? Did you have to add octane booster? I stripped out one of my cylinder heads by riding a full day with 1 spark plug under torqued. Just wondering if it’s worth going with the SLP power dome billet head or I...
  2. Sled Solutions

It's going to be a onesie, twosie type year.

I usually do this anyway but this year is BAD, product is just trickling in so for those looking I'll keep posting when I have stuff coming in that I think will be difficult to find. Today 10/21/21 Skinz Polaris AXYS Airframe Mid Height Seat (1) Skinz Polaris 850 Heated Brake Lever (2)
  3. Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions September Special

With the cancellation of most snow shows we wanted to do something to help out. For the entire month of September we will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100 to the lower 48 states. Place your order as a normal order and at the time of processing, shipping will be removed or...
  4. sledhed

FS: SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis, others - Powder Pro Mohawk etc.

SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis fit Powder Pro Mohawk etc., used, includes brand new bolts and nuts of proper grade. Does not include the rubber cushions though. $40 plus shipping.
  5. K

94 XCR 600 Mod build

Had this thing out last saturday (last pic) with the guys who were all on new sleds and haven't had that much fun sledding in a long time. It was pretty sweet to see the old guys we passed on the trail smiling and giving me thumbs up on the old machine. Had an issues with fuel in the variflow...
  6. G

SLP full exhaust system - G4

Anyone have any experience with the SLP full exhaust system for the G4? Looking at putting it on 17’ 165 Summit X. What required for modifications as far as clutching, any ecu changes, etc? Thanks.
  7. K

MBRP Can 2016 Ski Doo XRS Renegade

For sale is my BMP can off of my 2016 XRS Renegade. Was used for 2,900 miles. Can is in great shape, will not be disappointed. Please text/call 248-891-0143 for more details and pictures. $175 OBO.
  8. W

Brand New SLP high flow intake kit for Ski-Doo XP platform

unopened box. $40 plus shipping.
  9. C

Installed SLP intake...not reaching peak RPM/ power loss now; any advice?

Hey everyone....just looking for some advice. I recently installed the SLP intake kit on a 2012 Pro 800 in order to help eliminate bog in deep powder and now I seem to have some power loss; I'm only reaching about 7900 RPMs at full throttle. Never had the problem before, my clutch is weighted...
  10. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Item was removed from a 2010 polaris dragon 800. Everything is in good used condition. Comes with the pipe, can, and y pipe. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks, Alex
  11. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Removed from a 2010 800 dragon. Good used condition. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks! Alex
  12. P

2008 ARCTIC CAT M1000 M 1000 SLP CAN EXHAUST MUFFLER

Item was removed from: 2008 ARCTIC CAT M1000 Excellent used condition. Please refer to pictures. Asking $145 shipped Call or text 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  13. K

GGB Mountain Can 2015 Assault

For sale is my GGB Mountain Can off of my 2015 Polaris Assault. Asking $160. I know it fits a wide variety of different sleds so if you check out their website you can find out if it fits yours. Sounds amazing and I really like it, just got a new sled and this one doesn't fit. Actually...
  14. sledhed

Want to trade: orange SLP ski loops for your black or red loops

Want to trade: orange SLP ski loops for your black or red loops. Off a Powder Pro but also fits others (but not Mohawk). Example: same loops for Tri Keel I and II, SLT (straight line tracking), I swapped Edgey my black loops for his orange ones, long story but now I need black ones again...
  15. H

2008 Arctic Cat M1000 NightFire 162"

Selling my '08 M1000 NightFire ... I bought a new 2016 I spent 6 years on this incredibly reliable mountain slaying sled. Its tuned to perfection, runs mint. The M chassis is one tough chassis. Great sled for anyone wanting to access the back country. Sled comes with: - Fox Evol R Float...
  16. L

2009 M1000 Sno Pro white 153" $5600

See below
  17. SLP

SLP Pipe for the Polaris 800 Axys

We have been seeing great results with our single pipe for the Polaris 800 Axys. An additional 9 horsepower, 13 pounds lighter, 6-7 lengths in 3 tenths of a mile and it keeps walking away. No fuel controller required. Short track Axys is working awesome can't wait until we get to play with the...
  18. S

99 rmk 700 slp pipe help

Hello I have a 99 rmk 700 I am new to upgrading sleds and would like some input on the slp single pipe set up. I am buying a full slp single pipe set up part#09-719s and after reading other posts I am a little confused on whether I can just slap it on and ride or if I need to make modifications...
  19. C

WTB SLP Engine Base Plate

I am looking for an SLP engine base plate or torque plate. The SLP part number is 32-240. call or text 435-559-3363 THanks
  20. C

SLP 800 VES Cheater Heads 12-533

For sale is a great set of SLP Cheater heads ready to bolt on your engine. The SLP part number is 12-533. Had them on a ported 800 with twins. Called SLP and they said could be ran on any 800 VES at high altitude. Call or text with questions and I can also send pictures since I am having a...
Premium Features