• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

montana

1. C

LOOKING FOR LODGING IN COOKE CITY?

Check out lodging opportunities in Cooke City, Silver Gate, Colter Pass at www.cookecitychamber.org. Fisher Creek Snotel is reading 107 inches with snow in the forecast.
  2. C

Check out lodging opportunities in Cooke City, Silver Gate, Colter Pass at www.cookecitychamber.org. Fisher Creek Snotel is reading 107 inches with snow in the forecast.
  3. C

4. S

Two Rental Cabins on 4 Acres in Silver Gate: Ride to/from the Cabins!

Our cabins on the Silver Willows property in Silver Gate offer quick access to the Bannock Trail and the riding areas up beyond Cooke City. We've just completed a new second cabin on our four acre property and have added additional trailer parking space for sledders, giving groups more options...
  5. G

Anyone riding?

Its Oct 28th the first dump about a month ago long since melted...anyone got anywhere else to ride this weekend?
  6. J

Sleds and multirotors up Beta Creek.

A quick flight with our quadrocopter and GoPro Hero 3. https://vimeo.com/59106523 Cheers, Jeff
  7. S

Cooke City, MT footage 1-19-13

http://youtu.be/-5qWTnF7lQw first trip out this year to Cooke.
  8. E

Snow Report on West Yellowstone anyone?

Anybody ride in West recently? Hoping to go this weekend and wondering how many extra a-arms I need to bring! Crossing my fingers for none since I already did one this year.
  9. C

West Yellowstone Sat. Feb 26th

Just want to say thanks again to the guys from Cat, John Deere, etc. in Bozeman who helped get us Minnesotans out of an ugly situation and then fed us and gave us beer on Lionshead. Hope the hangover's weren't too bad on Sunday and you guys got out to enjoy the nice day!
  10. Z

New Premium Member

Hello all, My name is Josh Morris. I am new to Snowest online and new to Sledding. I moved to the great state of Montana six months ago. Until then, I lived in South Carolina for the majority of my life. I love traveling and have down hill snow skiied since the age of three. I have been addicted...
  11. M

Sucessful Longterm Arctic Cat Dealership For Sale

AC Dealership For Sale Very Sucessful and Longterm Not sure where to post this, but hope to find some assistance. I have been a sucessful Arctic Cat Dealer in Montana for 10 years, and I am interested in looking into the options of selling this opportunity to someone that will enjoy it as much...
  12. M

Sucessful Longterm Arctic Cat Dealership For Sale

AC Dealership For Sale Very Sucessful and Longterm Not sure where to post this, but hope to find some assistance. I have been a sucessful Arctic Cat Dealer in Montana for 10 years, and I am interested in looking into the options of selling this opportunity to someone that will enjoy it as much...
  13. T

Sledding near Ennis/Bozeman area!

Hi! I'm coming from Norway, to stay on a ranch near Ennis for three weeks, from beginning of April. I was wondering if one of you guys would show me some good sledding in the area! I would need to rent a sled though...anyone want to help a fellow sledder, a loooooong way from home? :) Tim-Hugo
  14. S

Skyland

One of my riding buddies went to Skyland this weekend, and I asked him how it was? " Pretty damn fun, quite a bit of snow." So if anyone was wondering about the status of Skyland, there ya go.
  15. M

GNF Avalanche Center

Winter seems to be coming early here SW Montana. We're back in the office at the GNF Avalanche Center and excited about a few things. We have started using Facebook and Twitter ( http://twitter.com/AvalancheGuys ) to post info about upcoming events/classes and up-to-date...
  16. S

New to the mountain scene

Alright guys, first off I have to say that this site rocks, the amount of information I've found on here is priceless! I just moved out here to Big Sky, Montana this March. I've always been a sledneck back in ol' NW Minnesota, but after riding around the course a little in the company sled (05...
  17. Scott

YES, Olympic karma pays off for Montana wrestler Mike Zadick.

:D:D In fall 2006, I posted a thread on here about two brothers born and bread in Montana who not only BOTH qualified for the US World Team in 2006 and got to go to the World Championships in China, but both brought home a medal. I've casually known Bill Zadick and his little brother Mike...
Premium Features