• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

jaws

1. C

Dyno 18 CTEC2 800 Jaws

Great day of testing at Dynotech today. Bad news was Stock the Ctec2 was 151HP./97 Torque. Sled has over 1000 miles so Break-in is completed. This is 3rd Post production sled reported below 153 so the 160 they teased us with pre-season is just not accurate today:( Great news is Greg at...
  2. K

MBRP Can 2016 Ski Doo XRS Renegade

For sale is my BMP can off of my 2016 XRS Renegade. Was used for 2,900 miles. Can is in great shape, will not be disappointed. Please text/call 248-891-0143 for more details and pictures. $175 OBO.
  3. K

GGB Mountain Can 2015 Assault

For sale is my GGB Mountain Can off of my 2015 Polaris Assault. Asking $160. I know it fits a wide variety of different sleds so if you check out their website you can find out if it fits yours. Sounds amazing and I really like it, just got a new sled and this one doesn't fit. Actually...
  4. G

Looking for JAWS Silencer for M1000

Hi I'm looking for a used jaws silencer for an M1000 please let me know if you have one and how much you would sell it for. Thanks
  5. P

Pro-Ride with Attitude (Nose Wrap)

Saw this and knew you guys would love it! PM me for more info.
  6. Y

WTB TWIN PIPES

Im looking for twin pipes for my 2002 mxz 700
  7. TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Yamaha 944 Union Bay/Fastrax Billet Big Bore and Jaws pipes

I've got a Billet 944 kit with fresh 2nd over bore and new pistons. Wasn't blown up. Just worn beyond spec. Fits Yamaha Red head triples. Will require upper cranckcase porting to fit on your bottom end. Comes with Jaws pipes. $1700 or may sell minus pipes for less. 406-293-2958 or PM me.
Premium Features