• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

winter x games

1. J

skidoo summit for winter

Hello! so winter is coming as yall might know and feel. And for the summer ive wanted snowmobile so bad as i drove a 600r summit g4 last winter and completly fell in love. So i was browsing the g4 summits and the cheapest i could find were around 11-12k (Finland) and as a college student im...
  2. T

Freestyle Ramps Need Home

I cant seem to find a use for them anymore. Comp ramp built by SCS, about 8yrs old, a little worn. Kicker ramp build by local weld shop, about 5yrs old with only 2 winters of use, pretty good shape. Both ramps are fully rigid. Comes with 20ish ft of turf run in. Buyer is responsible for shipping...
  3. H

Winter x Games adaptive snocross event

I was lucky enough to be at the winter x-games this year. I was there to support a friend participating in the adaptive events. It is an amazing tribute to all these athletes and an inspiration to watch. When life starts to get a bit too much and you see the challenges these men and woman...
Premium Features