• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fly

1. X

Fly Polaris Retro helmet

Brand new in the box Fly polaris retro helmet. bought new and then found out wife can't ride anymore. size medium, $100.00. call 208-880-6068 thank you Larry
  2. L

FLY bars and 3" risers

Been running the FLY aluminum bars, with a 3" riser for backcountry and jumping, this is a great set up, I add bar hooks and trim the width to where I like it.... you get to customize the set up so how can you go wrong, I also like how it looks, and use billet kill switches so the control pod...
  3. M

5" fly handle bar riser Oversized Bars

Have a billet aluminum handle bar riser. Set up the old sled for the wife and went with a shorter handle bar set up. Bottom clamps are for a standard 7/8" handle bars, Top fits over sized handle bars 1 1/8" (pro tapers) Will throw in a pivot post adapter for a Polaris with purchase...
  4. Roundy800

Polaris FLY2 Retro Helmet

XL size , Plugs for vents included,like new, $150 plus freight
  5. M

Which new helmet???

Trying to decide which new helmet to get. A new 509 or the Fly Carbon Dubstep or the FXR Super Lite Mountain Air. I ride with 509 goggles and would like to get opinions on which you guys think is the best for back woods riding. My biggest concern is fogging and goggle fit. Thanks for the info
Premium Features