• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

arcticcat

1. O

Sledding on water in a city 360 video

v=1UOLzlQhTnE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOLzlQhTnE
  2. A

2016 Proclimb couple issues after last ride. Primary and stab rollers

So after our ride on Sunday mellow ride nothing to serious I notice my sled well on the trailer had the little wheels on the end of the skid where the anti stab is floating around and the rubber ripped off the wheels, wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Then after hearting the sled up...
  3. S

Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo

Boondocker Turbo Pump Gas kit off an 09 CFR 800, very light use Fits M8 or Crossfire 800 Complete bolt on kit including: Turbo w/ oil tank, turbo pipe, Y-pipe, Bikeman head & domes, air intake filter, air intake pipe, control box, all wiring required, and instructions Has custom actuator...the...
  4. D

Arctic Cat m1000 07 For Sale

Arctic Cat 07 M1000 Excellent Condition Boon docker kit Runs Great Stored inside Garage Serviced Yearly New Crate motor installed by waldrens last year approx 500 miles ago 162 powder claw Lefty Reverse Ice Scratchers Handle Bar riser Seat Polished Tunnel Light Muffler New Secondary clutch...
  5. RobertTrivanovic

M8 Limp Mode UPDATED INFO HELP

So the sled was going into limp mode for awhile. Right when I started the sled up it worked good for 15 seconds and then went into limp mode. Here is a video showing how it acted the other day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Nes1IpdLE UPDATE:: I just lifted the sled onto a stand and it seemed...
  6. RobertTrivanovic

Need clutching help

So I just got a 2007 M8 and the guy took the boondocker box off before he sold it to me so I had to buy one and start from scratch. I went riding and was trying to play with it and of course the fuse for the guages blew so I couldnt use them, but I checked the max RPM the sled got to and it was...
  7. W

early sledding

Hey guys....Does anyone know a good place that will have pretty good snow to ride over Thanksgiving vacation? looking for a place in either Wyoming or Montana.........and info is good, THANKS
  8. S

New to the mountain scene

Alright guys, first off I have to say that this site rocks, the amount of information I've found on here is priceless! I just moved out here to Big Sky, Montana this March. I've always been a sledneck back in ol' NW Minnesota, but after riding around the course a little in the company sled (05...
  9. M

bog and pipes...

I'm looking into getting pipes/can for my 2006 Arctic Cat M7, but I already kinda got a bog for my sled when I get in some deep powder. It's not a major bog, but just enough to annoy me, and I was told getting a pipe or can for my sled would make it worse. Is this true, any personal experiences...
Premium Features