• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris pro rmk

1. montanapup

Extend Your Spring Time Riding

Spring has sprung! We are here to help you extend your riding season and get to the top of the mountain where the snow is still deep! Spring savings on now - life is too short not to ride until the last snowflake melts.... Ice Boxx Pro can help get you there..... Hope to see you on the trail
  2. MTNTK

Overheating Problems in Marginal Snow?

Here is the solution for your overheating problems in marginal snow conditions. Let’s face it, with a 3" track marginal snow conditions are any time you are on the trail! By installing the MTNTK performance long tunnel cooler you will double your cooling surface area and coolant capacity. We...
  3. N

"Plug 'n Play" Pro Armor Polaris pro RMK tethers

New plug 'n play Pro Armor ATV type tethers for those running Polaris sleds (works with Pros and others). High quality soft glossy-finish black sleeving closely matches OEM accessories and is molded from PVC for long life and resistance to heat, sunlight, and chemicals. Plugs directly into the...
  4. S

SLP pipe and can with power commander

I have a SLP pipe and can I removed for my 2011 Polaris Pro 800. Really helps the sled. Power commander is included. Asking $750 FREE SHIPPING in the US. Pictures will be coming soon Call or text 712-441-5072 for info, thanks
  5. B

Pro RMK in steep and deep complete with stump crash

Attacking the back country of BC. 2-3 feet of fresh in spots. Climbed a stump at the end of the video, thankfully no damage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teheCgIf2Ec
  6. I

Collecting dust?

Someone out there has some take offs collecting dust for a 2012 rmk pro 800. I need some a arms, upper and lower, red in color, left hand side. Tell your friends that are storing them to reply. Thanks
  7. C

Just a Few Questions

Hello, just have a couple questions. I am looking into a PAR Head and HPS can combo? I ride at around 2000ft but do mountain trips anywhere from 6000ft-10000ft and want to change from the 12.5:1 domes to 13.1:1 domes for mountain trips, but i am wondering is it would be worth the hassle? Also...
  8. F

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155" Demo Model

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155" DEMO MODEL!LIKE NEW ONLY 171 MILES Comes with 2 year factory warranty Burandt edition RSI Bars & SLP STAGE 3 KIt which includes: -Single Pipe Kit (Pipe, Silencer) -High Flow™ Intake -V-Force 3 Reeds -Power Dome™ Billet Head Set -Power Commander V with SLP Fuel...
  9. C

Bent tunnel 2012 pro

Went riding today and noticed that down by my right footwell my tunnel is bent outward about 3/4 of an inch right where the tunnel bolts to the bulkhead and where polaris put their reinforcement plate... I'm almost positive it happened when we were riding in deep wet snow and my right ski caught...
  10. C

Anodized or powdercoat?

Was looking to do some customizing to my 2012 pro like all the rest of the cool kids on here.... wanted to change the color on the rails, spindles, anything else i can take off it really, but didnt know if its worth the extra cost of anodizing or just taking it to the local powercoat guy and get...
  11. C

powder valves on a pro??

was riding in some deep stuff this weekend.. FINALLY!!! and the intake prefilters were plugging up pretty bad and eventually it would cut the motor back to limp mode till i cleared them off and then it ran great again. is anyone offering powder valves for the pro? the only vents ive added are...
  12. P

best pro rmk Wraps!!

Hey I got my heart set on a pic i've seen on here from about a month ago. Its by Racewerx I believe, however i cant seem to find a website or anything on how to purchase the wrap. IF anyone can help me out that would be great or guide me to a better looking wrap that can be purchased from...
  13. D

Anyone Wanting to back out of Sno Checked Pro 800

If anyone in the Wyoming area close to Gillette is looking to back out of a sno checked pro rmk 800 let me know. I'm interested in taking over one for somebody. I'm approved for a loan so just waiting on the right deal!!!! Let me know
  14. P

!!!!!!2011 pro rmk 155 for sale!!!!!!

My dad bought this sled mid season and put 280 miles on the sled, he doesnt have time to ride it due to busy at work. sled is not even broke in yet! He owes 10,500 on the sled so thats all he is asking for it. thanks for looking and pm me for more info and pics!
  15. R

HPS Can on our Pro RMKs

I was very impressed with the new Can from HPS. Hope you enjoy our little video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSxIqWPZ6Lg
Premium Features