• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

video

1. EXO Sled

Cboys EXO Sled video

Hi, EXO Sled works very hard to provide the best experience to all its users. Therefore, we offer quality products and deliver on time, as promised. To get the most of your EXO Sled, it's important to properly install your kit, as it is described in the installation video, available on our...
  2. Marty UT

Live Chat

Ooooooh Christopherrrrrrrrrr!! You told us to bug you in 10 days about the live chat! IT'S DAY 10!! :D So......with that being said...........Ya got it working yet!!? :D :D :D
  3. S

Sled Tug Hill TV

Sled Tug Hill TV. Television for Snowmobiler Starts broadcasting Oct15 6p MST We will be reviewing snowmobile videos with viewer top choices to be announced Snowmobile News Live interviews with audience participating Products Reviews www.sledtughill.com
  4. Clutched Films

CLUTCHED 2 TEASER!!!

PRE ORDER CLUTCHED 2 NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE SPECIAL EDITION T-SHIRT www.CLUTCHEDFILMS.com <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mjz54CdVcYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  5. colorado_matt

STOCK PRO RMK spring powder and trees VIDEO

We have had great conditions this spring and a couple of weeks ago we explored an awesome new area. Riding a 2014 PRO RMK 800 with stock engine and drivetrain including original QuickDrive belt with 1300+ miles. Aftermarket parts include 39" ZBROZ front end with EXIT X1 shocks, EXIT X1 rear...
  6. colorado_matt

'14 PRO RMK deep snow video

2014 PRO RMK 155 with BD turbo and a few other goodies including a TKI belt drive. Instant response and consistent performance all the time. Kit installed and tuned by VOHK. 700+ miles so far and pull and go like a stocker, but much more fun! gCh7w3QVZMM
  7. Y

Whats up SnoWest community?

Hey everyone, been here before but usually just to sell old race sleds. Here now to keep my ear open to the sled community, drop some updates on the FSX world, and share some sled related media with y'all! Recently have been lucky enough to have the opportunity to get back into some filming...
  8. M

A NEW STEAMBOAT LAKE VIDEO!!

With the music: LNNluLqpclc Without music (mobile friendly): TZvABN0MJxU
  9. T

GoPro Hero 3 Black Video Settings

Heading out West in a few days and wondering what everyone's opinion is on the best settings to use for a Hero 3 Black edition. I can always check it out at the end of our ride but I'd rather not waste a days worth of video if anyone has some good or bad experience. From the links below it...
  10. S

Cooke City, MT footage 1-19-13

http://youtu.be/-5qWTnF7lQw first trip out this year to Cooke.
  11. T

Super Slow Motion Snowmobile edit

Heres a little cut of some footage we took with the new Phantom Miro high speed camera. Enjoy!! https://vimeo.com/57497721
  12. S

Go Pro Chesty Not a good idea!

So I have tried several different mounts and though that the chesty was the cats meow... Until i had a good crast a few weeks ago! I was in that low light, whit sky' s with no tracks infront of me.. Probably should have been riding a bit slower and more catious. anyway I was climbing a...
  13. S

Selling GoPro Hero 1st Generation

I'm selling a GoPro Hero 1st Generation Helmet cam, comes with summer back, waterproof back, a couple of mounts, a couple of posts, RC video/audio cable, GoPro Hero video camera 1st Gen. Throwing $160 or best offer out there. Ask questions, make offer. Shoot me a pm for my contact info, thanks guys.
  14. S

Selling GoPro 1st Generation

I'm selling a GoPro Hero 1st Generation Helmet cam, comes with summer back, waterproof back, a couple of mounts, a couple of posts, RC video/audio cable, GoPro Hero video camera 1st Gen. Throwing $160 or best offer out there. Ask questions, make offer. Shoot me a pm for my contact info, thanks guys.
  15. H

Web Edits

Hickshow Productions has been posting great footage of the season filming for FollowCam 3. If this is free what will be on the DVD? http://www.hickshow.com
  16. C

Nikon AW100

I just discovered how to use the GPS features on the Nikon AW100. I upload a picture to google earth's Panoramio and it automatically puts where the picture was taken see example http://www.panoramio.com/photo/67720789 as long as the camera has been turned on long enough to lock on to the...
  17. Bearclaw Powersports

Recommendations: New all purpose camera for HD video but also good for stills?

My point and shoot Canon is on it's last leg and so I'm looking to upgrade. I want a nice digital camera to take out and capture our snowmbiling adventures. Wondering what people are using and having good luck with? I'm open to thoughts and suggestions. Brian
  18. snowmoherb

GO PRO only records for 34 minutes

New to the Go Pro, like it so far, but at 34 minutes it will cut the video, many times it will start another one automatically and keep going, but i've never got it to go longer than 34 minutes. I have a 32 GB Kodak 100x speed flash card in it, reformatted the card, still won't go any longer...
  19. T

4 MIN RACE VID...(pretty cool for a Yam!)

Highlight footage from the 2011 race season. Enjoy!:popcorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtuCEKaBDN4&feature=channel_video_title
  20. HM TURBOS

HM TURBOS PUMP GAS PRO VIDEO

Hm Turbos is finally ready to release our kits for the 2011 Pro/Assault. We have a non-intercooled version and a water-to air intercooled version. The kit comes complete and is very easy to install. Clutching, gauges, fuel system, cold air intake are only a fraction of what comes with the...
Premium Features