• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stator

1. T

2014 Arctic Cat XF8000 Losing Spark

I have a 2014 Arctic Cat XF8000. Was cruising the trails in Wisconsin last week, sled ran Great for 3 days, on the 4th day, pulled over to wait for the group. Sled was idling and then just died. pulled the cord and it fired back up for 10 seconds and died again. got it to run for a hundred yards...
  2. K

HELP.... Stator testing

hey guys thinking my stator is bad as i have a turbo and have my headlight deleted for a couple years. want to test my stator out and dont have a manual... does anyone happen to have the voltage/ ohms that everything is suppose to be. thnaks
  3. S

2010 M-8 Cooked Stator

My sled lost power for a few seconds and then just died. There is no spark whatsoever. I bypassed killswitch and throttle safety switch, no spark. I also pulled out the main wiring harness from the ecu and still no spark. I then tested resistance on stator coils, charge coil#1 has 44,4 ohms (way...
  4. S

Blowhole stator issues?

Put a blowhole on my 14 pc last year rode 600+ miles had one issue with blown fuse other than that no issues. This year my stator went out has anyone experienced this? Just curious if it's drawing to much maybe I should put a switch on it or something? Or maybe just luck of the draw with it...
  5. D

In need of some advise

To start it off, a buddy of mine convinced me to buy a 05 900 anniversary edition sled #829. He told me it was a good deal, got it for about $1500, little did i know that it was some assembly required. After looking through the book several times and spending a little bit of money on it I got...
  6. A

09 m8 back firing at 3/4 throttle

Sled just quit one day, no spark. I unplugged handle bar connector, tail lites, and hood. removed gas tank, one of the white wires to the ignition coil was rubbed threw and shorting to tunnel. repaired and relocated the wires . sled started ...awesome? NOT, now at 1/2 to3/4 throttle starts back...
  7. J

Stator test???

I've got an '03 summit with an '02 800 in it. At least that's what I was told. I've got a no spark issue and have followed the testing procedure from the service manual ('02 manual)but have ran into an issue. The stator test describes a 3 wire plug to the mpem from stator. Mine doesn't have this...
  8. H

electrical issues

I have an 06 900 and recently i had a screw come out inside stator/flywheel. I replaced both parts with used ones and now the sled wont stay running. A blink code flashes 9 times indicating a problem with the ignition coils but theyre sparking. it doesnt always flash sometimes its fine for a few...
  9. S

1994 Polaris Indy Sport 440 Two Seater Dies After Running for a Mile

I have a 1994 polaris 440 indy sport. it starts and sounds great and idles fine. you can kill it and restart it with ease. the weird part is if you ride it for a mile plus and try and slow to a stop it will die and not restart until you let it sit for a while. the carburator on the mag side also...
  10. R

Not running headlight or tail light

Not running headlight or tail light good or bad Was wondering if running a 07 m1000 with a twisted turbo and not having a headlight or tail light will cause any damage. I have heard that you needed something to use up the power put out from the stator I am currently working on a sled with no...
  11. T

Some insight to no spark on m1000

I currently bought a 2007 M1000. beautiful sled. Last winter at nipiwan it quit on the trail. wait 10 min start it, it would run for 2 minute and die. finally n spark at all. i searched forums to find that many people having the same problem but no real answers on any forum. so, i downloaded...
  12. A

F/S ZRT 600 Stator and Flywheel

Stator and flywheel out of 1997 Powder Extreme Fits 1996-2000 600cc triples Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image View my used parts page here
  13. A

F/S M8 - M1000 flywheel and stator

M8 - M1000 stator and flywheel $500 Just the stator - $350 Just the flyweel - $350 Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image
  14. A

F/S M6 - M7 Stator $250

Stator out of a 2005 M7. Fits 2005-2006 M6/M7 EFI and F6/F7 EFI engines. $250 Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image
  15. KSH

WTB-- Non-Working M 8-1000 Stators

Looking for non-working M 8-1000 stators. Pm me what you have and how much shipped to Minnesota 56431
  16. KSH

WTB-- Non-Working M 8-1000 Stators

Looking for non-working M 8-1000 stators. Pm me what you have and how much shipped to Minnesota 56431
  17. J

WTB: Stator for 99 Polaris RMK 700

Looking for a stator for a 1999 Polaris RMK 700. Used or new, whatever. PM me if you have one you'd like to sell.
Premium Features