• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowmobiling

1. C

LOOKING FOR LODGING IN COOKE CITY?

Check out lodging opportunities in Cooke City, Silver Gate, Colter Pass at www.cookecitychamber.org. Fisher Creek Snotel is reading 107 inches with snow in the forecast.
  2. C

Check out lodging opportunities in Cooke City, Silver Gate, Colter Pass at www.cookecitychamber.org. Fisher Creek Snotel is reading 107 inches with snow in the forecast.
  3. C

4. C

Check out lodging opportunities in Cooke City, Silver Gate, Colter Pass at www.cookecitychamber.org Fisher Creek Snotel is reading 107 inches with snow in the forecast.
  5. W

Baker video

Thought Id share a quick clip from saturday. So nice to see so many smiling faces. https://youtu.be/Eqghcg25qNw
  6. E

Steamboat Powersports 3rd Annual Sled Swap. 10/18/14

7. Clutched Films

CLUTCHED 2 TEASER!!!

PRE ORDER CLUTCHED 2 NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE SPECIAL EDITION T-SHIRT www.CLUTCHEDFILMS.com <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mjz54CdVcYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. C

Need a snow report for McCall for this weekend

We are thinking of going to McCall this weekend. Does anyone know if there is any decent snow left? If so where should we go. Thanks
  9. N

Girls like to send it too! Full length segment: cliffs, jumps, hucks and laughs!

I finally edited together all my snowmobile footage I had accumulated this last year or so and put it together for a Shredventures Mahfia TV episode. I spend a lot of time out there in the backcountry self-filming with a tripod, documenting something I love so much. I'm not the greatest...
  10. C

Coulter Lake Guest Ranch & Flattops Snow Report

Reporting about 4.5' of snow on top from Triangle Park to Meadow Lake to Blair Mountain. Good moisture in the last storm so better base. Poker Run is this Sunday so the parking lot at Rifle Park will be full as well the loop from Coulter Lake Guest Ranch over Coulter Mesa, Bar HL, Triangle...
  11. C

Coulter Lake Guest Ranch & Flattops Report

The ranch saw 17" of new snow this past week with 2+ feet on top. Guests were having a blast from Triangle Park to Meadow Lake to Blair Mountain! About another 1" last night. Poker Run is next Sunday which will be good fun. Meanwhile, we are looking forward to seeing our friends from Denver...
  12. E

what snoparks are open in washington?

Does anyone know what snoparks have enough snow right now in Washington?
  13. oldstyle33

Grand lake snowmobiling

Going to Grand Lake for the first time over New Years with the family. We typically ride the snowies or rabbit ears. Does anyone have any suggestions or information to share? We are renting a cabin real close to the trail system. I am looking for good areas to ride for beginners and for...
  14. colorado_matt

SNOWMOBILE Avalanche Safety Courses in southern Colorado

We have 4 Intro to Avalanche Safety Courses for snowmobilers scheduled for this winter! Brought to you by the Wolf Creek Avalanche School, Mountain Skillz, and Tyler's Backcountry Awareness. This course consists of an evening classroom discussion followed by a full day of on the snow training...
  15. K

six mile 1-19-13 Video

check out some of our videos and let me know what you think. here is sixmile 1-19-13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH7d2_6OqcM&list=UUYrllhPlinUrzmR1CRIqjZQ&index=1
  16. Ryan-41

HMK Predator Pullover Jacket

Hey guys I am selling HMK Predator Pull over Jacket! It has been a awesome jacket, used it 2 seasons, nothing wrong with it just getting too small! No rips or tears, looks really good still! All the zippers work! It is a warm jacket and all is in working order! It is a size LARGE Asking 120...
  17. T

The Cedaredge Lodge & Grand Mesa Lodging

The winter snow has fallen and it's time to get out and play!!! Therefore, we'd like to make you and your friends an offer that you can't refuse!!! * ADDITIONAL NIGHTS $99 EACH * The Cedaredge Lodge is a peaceful "rustic get-a-way / mini resort" located on Hwy 65 (14 miles south...
  18. T

The Cedaredge Lodge & Grand Mesa Lodging

We'd like to make you an offer you can't refuse!!! * ADDITIONAL NIGHTS $99 EACH * The Cedaredge Lodge is a peaceful "rustic get-a-way / mini resort" located on Hwy 65 (14 miles south of the Visitors Center on top of the Grand Mesa) in the small mountain town of Cedaredge, Co. We're only...
  19. L

Lava Mountain Lodge Big House Deal

:face-icon-small-hapJust heard from Lava Mountain Lodge they had a cancellation for President's Week for their Big House and are willing to make a deal. Sleeps up to 11 adults. Call and ask for James. 800 919 9570 or www.lavamountainlodge.com. They have other lodging too. See you at LML
  20. B

New Cabin on 20 acres in Montana

20 acres , new 2 bedrooms with loft, cabin to finish out your way.  Located 4.8 miles off of I-90 at the Homestake Pass exit- 239.  Property is right on the edge of the Pipestone OHV Trail system with over 75 miles of trails near Pipestone Hotsprings, the famous Ringing Rocks and Delmoe Lake...
Premium Features