• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1. M

*SOLD* 2012 Big Bore KX470 14 TS LT

Ready to ride is a 2012 KX450 with a cylinderworks 470 Big Bore kit and stage 2 hot cams. Bike mods include engine jacket, thermobob, temp gauge, pod filter and a Dobek AFR fuel controller. I just put on some new plastics and a new seat cover. TS kit is a 2014 LT that has ice scratchers, fuel...
  2. L

2017 MotoTrax Enduro fit kit MT 17 KTM 450

Brand new still in stock!! 2017 Moto Trax Enduro d fit kit mt KTM 450. Price including fit kit $4498.00. Call 208-853-5550 at Carls Cycle Sales in Boise Idaho. The best deals happen when the best riding is here!
  3. E

Building a snowbike, would love some input/help!

Hey guys, I'm going to build my 08 crf450 (widely considered the best rendition of the crf450 ever made) into a snowbike, and have it ready by next year. So I'm wondering, what are some essential build components? What are the essentials for a great snowbike? Been riding dirt bikes for over 20...
  4. D

new to snowbiking.. tips?

hello, I'm just building my first snowbike. I've been a motocrosser for many years and sleds all my life but this is a new combination. I have a 16 ktm sx-f 450 and a timbersled sx 137. my question is the about the extras I'll need. I'm thinking grip heaters, I think I'll put a cheap led bar...
  5. G

2012 Kawasaki KX 450 F - end of season price

Great bike, lots of TLC. Be great to set up for a snowbike. 2012 Kawasaki KX450F - Garage stored. Excellent condition. This bike is ready to take to the track. I am selling due to injury and can't ride anymore this year, someone should be able to enjoy it. Oil changed per kawi race...
  6. A

Have a KTM? Got Boost? Turbo Kit on sale

Everyone riding a snow bike debates on which turbo kit to get...the answer is an Aerocharger. Most responsive kit on the market!! With a Variable Vane Turbo you will see a major difference. Not only the most power and very little turbo lag but the best warranty in the business. Order online now...
  7. R

2013 KTM 450 with 2015 Timbersled

2013 ktm with 61 hours on bike. Excellent condition never been raced have both rims and tires to go with it that are like brand new. 2015 timbersled lt long track is on it right now very little use like brand new. asking $10000 contact 1-7zero1-65zero-8844 call or text for any questions or...
  8. P

For Sale 2008 Suzuki RMZ 450 Fuel Injected W/ 2015 Timbersled ST

2008 Suzuki RMZ 450 EFI With 2015 Timbersled kit Moto 365 Snowshed plate 3.3 extra fuel can Thermobob Thermostat FMF Full Exhaust Lots of extra parts and stock parts as well Title in hand 8000 No miles on timbersled Will separate kit looking for 5300 for kit firm Kit has no miles on it brand...
  9. S

2006 crf 450r awesome bike!

Hey all, I am unfortunatley looking to sell my 06 CRF 450 because I have to get knee surgery here within the next month and since I bought it I have become so busy that I barely get time to ride it anyways, and I hate seeing it sit in my shop looking pretty:face-icon-small-ton I bought this bike...
Premium Features