• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slydog

1. ChasAZ

2005 Vector RS ER Makeover

Greetings! This Vector was my first one up trail sled I purchased in during the winter of 2004/2005 ... I love this sled... thing moves and belts last forever... We moved to AZ 10 years ago, and their were no groomed trails, but lots of riding to be had and some places here avg 200+ inches a...
  2. L

slydog hell hounds 8.25"

these have been great skis for he past couple seasons, awesome float, and cut, they hold the line, and are responsive! initiate side hills and pow turns easy, and you get to customize the colors! I like these way more than the stock skidoo skis!
  3. T

White Slydog Powder Hound Skis (8")

I have a set of Slydog Powder Hound skis for sale. They have the Carl's cut for improved sidehilling and the carbides are like new. Have both white and black ski loops. Mounts: 2009 or older AC M-series and/or Polaris IQ (have mounts for both) Location: Orofino, ID Zip: 83544 I would like to...
  4. K

Best aftermarket ski's???

I have experience with the stock ski's and C&A deep snow ski's and they worked awesome in powder and I absolutely hated them on hard pack! (I am not that big of a woosie and I could barely turn the ski's! Do not want to deal with that ever again!) I am building a Ski Doo Xp this summer and...
  5. D

7" Slydog Powderhound Skis w/ New Hardware

Used in good condition - $125 They have brand new mounting hardware, excluding the rubber pieces that are sled specific. I'll ship just about anywhere (not real sure how to package these yet), but you have to cover shipping Paypal or Cash only.
Premium Features