supersize
Seller Details
Basic Member

2015/16 M8000 LTD, great shape!
Quantity Views Date Posted
1 96 Wed February 20, 2019
Asking Price Shipping Amount Condition
$5,500.00 Unknown Good
Enter Your quantity you wish to buy and hit buy it now. Your quanity must be no more than the quantity listed above!
Description:

Selling our 2015/16 M8000 Limited, in great shape. It has 3200 miles, has been well cared for by our local Arctic Cat shop, and always stored in a garage or enclosed trailer. Everything works as it should. I just rode it in 24” deep fresh snow and it ran perfectly. Such a great sled! I also just had a compression check and look in the motor. Mechanic said it looked great inside the engine and both cylinders were dead even, which is ideal. These miles is hardly anything on these Suzuki motors but I wanted to confirm all is well knowing it’s going to a new home, and all is well.

It is a '15 build with all the '16 items: front end, rear skid, 3" x 153" track, and TEAM clutches. I upgraded the primary clutch a few hundred miles ago with SSI adjustable weights while the secondary is the better TIED clutch. It also has: tunnel bag, Arctic Cat upgraded front bumper, the adjustable handle bars (nice!), and a spare belt. The clutch engagement is so smooth. It has a few torn or missing lugs but has no issues at all with how it handles. NEW: I just upgraded the exhaust to a 2019 ceramic coated can. It did not have any issues but wanted to ensure it was free flowing and I had access to a new exhaust.

It has been an awesome machine and will continue to be. I've never had an issue with this machine. We're only selling because we have an option for a 2018. This is a $6500 machine but I am discounting it since some may have concerns over the torn lugs. I assure you they do nothing to the performance. I decided not to replace the track since I can tell it makes no difference. I've also been on it over the last two 20" storm on Rabbit Ears and it performs awesome!

I am open to trading/trading cash for a yz450fx or wr450f, 2016 or newer. It is in Kremmling, CO but I can easily bring it to Denver or willing to talk about meeting somewhere else. PM with any questions. Thank you!

Item Location City/State (REQUIRED): Kremmling CO
Appx Weight (if known): uk
Keywords: artic proclimb m m800 sno pro limited